Find SBI collect payment history which is known as an authorized payment gateway for institutions and organizations that are associated with it, check the new process and steps…
State Bank of India is the largest bank in India and it does provide various services to its customers, and the service SBI Collect is one of the popular ones, which allows the customer to make the Bill payment to any corporate organization or institution directly from these pages.
Even many education institutions ask to pay their Bills using SBI Collect where they have already registered their account, and having the SBI Collect page, make your online transaction secure and your payment will be processed to the correct institution as selected from the drop-down.
Customers can anytime check their history and as well can quickly make payment by using any mode of payment not particularly from an SBI account, and if you have paid any amount to SBI Collect and want to know that history, then you can use the following information provided below.
SBI Collect Payment History
- Visit the official website of State Bank of India form your browser
- Now click on SBI collect from the menu option provided on screen
- Here click on State Bank Collect and click on Payment history
- Page will be loaded with empty columns to be filled for history
- Enter your transaction date or use reference number to search
- Click on Go after entering the security image shown in box
- That’s it, the transaction associated with your reference number or with your said transaction date will be listed on screen.
How to use SBI Collect
Here 25penny.com will provide step-wise process to use the option of SBI Collect and pay for your desired origination or institution for their bill payments.
- Go to the State Bank of India online official website
- Here click on SBI collect and then select region at first
- Now select the institution of corporate to be displayed on the screen
- Find the name from drop-down list and wait for the page to load
- Fill in your details along with the amount to be paid to that institution
- Click on the pay button and use any mode of payment from the list
- That’s it, once your transaction has been finished, you will receive a reference number for your payment confirmation to that institution.
Frequently Asked Question:
Is SBI Collect free to use?
Yes, SBI Collect is an service that or provided free of cost by the bank. Companies or institutions need to register themselves and such that anyone who is paying to them will directly use their name form SBI Collect drop down list and make payment instantly.
What to do if SBI Collect payment failed?
Customers need to contact the customer service if their payment has not been processed through SBI Collect, and as per the consideration, customers are asked to wait for at least 48 hours, as any wrong try cartoon will be processed within this time and the amount will be deposited back if required.
Can anyone link their account in SBI Collect?
No, SBI Collect can only be used by the origination that is registered, and thus by providing the valid registration application along with having an account in the state bank of India will make you eligible to use the SBI Collect option, where this is free of cost and anyone can come forward and utilize these options.