Find SBI collect payment history which is known as an authorized payment gateway for institutions and organizations that are associated with it, check the new process and steps…
State Bank of India is the largest bank in India and it does provide various services to its customers. SBI Collect allows the customer to make the Bill payment to any corporate organization or institution directly from these pages.
Even many education institutions ask to pay their Bills using SBI Collect where they have already registered their account, and having the SBI Collect page, make your online transaction secure and your payment will be processed to the correct institution as selected from the drop-down.
Customers can anytime check their history and as well can quickly make payment by using any mode of payment not particularly from an SBI account, and if you have paid any amount to SBI Collect payment and want to know that history, then you can use the following information provided below.
SBI Collect Payment History
The procedure for knowing SBI e Collect History is given below
- Visit the official website of State Bank of India onlinesbi.com
- Now click on SBI collect from the menu option provided on screen
- Here click on State Bank Collect and click on Payment history
- Page loaded with empty columns filled for history
- Enter your transaction date or use reference number to search
- Click on Go after entering the security image shown in box
- That’s it, the transaction associated with your reference number or with your said transaction date listed on screen.
How to use SBI Collect
Here 25penny.com will provide step-wise process to use the option of SBI online Collect and pay for your desired origination or institution for bill payments.
- Go to the State Bank of India online official website
- Here click on SBI collect and then select region at first
- Now select the institution of corporate to display on the screen
- Find the name from drop-down list and wait for the page to load
- Fill in your details along with the amount paid to that institution
- Click on the pay button and use any mode of payment from the list
- That’s it, once your transaction finished, you will receive a reference number for your payment confirmation to that institution.
|SBI ATM PIN Generation||SBI Life Online Payment|
|Open SBI Fixed Deposit Online||SBI RD Online|
|SBI Account Online||SBI Singapore|
|SBI Credit Card Status||CIF Number SBI|
|SBI Customer Care Number||SBI SWIFT Code|
- Is SBI Collect free to use?
Yes, SBI Collect is an service that or provided free of cost by the bank. Companies or institutions need to register themselves and such that anyone who is paying to them will directly use their name form SBI Collect drop down list and make payment instantly.
- What to do if SBI Collect payment failed?
Customers need to contact the customer service if their payment not processed through SBI Collect. As per the consideration, customers asked to wait for at least 48 hours, as any wrong try cartoon processed within this time and the amount deposited back if required.
- Can anyone link their account in SBI Collect?
No, SBI Collect can only used by the origination that registered, and thus by providing the valid registration application along with having an account in the state bank of India will make you eligible to use the SBI Collect option, where this is free of cost and anyone can come forward and utilize these options.
Model Paper 2023 | Board Paper 2023 | Sample Paper 2023 | Ed Post | Question Paper 2023 | Board Model Paper 2023 | JnanabhumiAP | 192.168.0.1 | Scholarship- Fellowship | JNVST Result 2023 | Model Paper 2023 | 99-Networks | 99employee |
Disclaimer: Above the above published information is only for reference purpose. For any changes in the content, we refer to visit the concerned official website, and we are not responsible for anything.