Latest information on SBI Singapore and it’s Branches along with Retail banking, Commercial banking, it’s Services and also Fixed Deposit(FD) Rates at Singapore…
State Bank of India has its branches all over World, as it operates over 44 Crore of Active cutworm with branches spread in more than 32 countries. SBI has its 232 overseas offices with more than 55000 ATMs in total. Singapore branches are among the following countries, where State Bank of India have their direct branches available for customer service.
As a result State Bank of India is ranked as 54 Global Banks, which marks how secure and flexible services a bank provides. To sum up customers in Singapore do prefer SBI for their transactions and as well most Indian organization citizens trust these banks for their financial transactions.
As per current status, State Bank of India does operate in 5 branches in Singapore. Each branch operates from Monday to Saturday with operating hours from 10 AM to 5.30 PM. Ang Mo Kio, Cecil Street, Jurong East, Little India and Marine Parade are the places where SBI Signature Branches are located. Hence customers can make use of these branches and directly visit to perform any of the financial transactions from the branch.
SBI Singapore has achieved the milestone, by establishing the 5 retail branches and having more than 19 SBI ATMs with around 200 ATMs in shared. They provide service to both individual and corporate customers, through their suite of retail banking products and corporate banking respectively.
SBI Singapore Retail Banking
In Retail Baking SBI Singapore does have services such as Savings Account, Current Account, Term Deposit and Recurring Deposit account options available for custom to use?
As well the Retail customer can avail offers form Loan front such as Mortgage Loan Comprising SORA linked and Fixed Rate Loan products. So the interest rates are flexible and will be secured for future transactions with SBI Singapore.
State Bank Singapore Commercial Banking
Commercial Banking of SBI Singapore does also include the Wholesale banking which are operated in ASEAN, South East Asia and South Asia. Moreover as Singapore is the hub for syndication activities of the Bank and covers the region of Asia pacific, There are multiple commercial products designed for customers with a wide range of options which include different desks for ease.
At the commercial front, SBI Singapore has been in good relationship with major Banks in Singapore which let them have more customers who trust to engage for major products. As well the customer does get wide open for Import and Export Trade Finance Services. The transaction can be placed as Singapore Dollar or with any other foreign currencies which is best suitable for business.
State Bank Singapore Services
Here is the list of services which are widely offered for SBI Singapore customers, which can be directly accessed from their official online website.
- Deposits can made to their account from Deposit machine or reaching to Singapore Branch
- Firstly, Loans section include Mortgage Loan, Secured Overdraft, Personal Loans, Commercial Property Loans, Student Loan and the premium Financing include Home Loans, Bridging Loans, Premium Financing.
- So Insurance section with Chubb Travel Insurance, NTUC Plans and TM Plans which can detailed selected as per customer preference.
- Further SBI Remittance allows you to get connected with your loved One from India, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka and other countries by sending them money directly to their account with ease & convenience.
- In short, SBI FD rates are the best option for citizens, which allows import and Export trade finance services. So these services can be taken in any currency which is managed by the dedicated team to bring the required credit limit for the client.
SBI Singapore Fixed Deposit Rates
Here check the latest 2022 preferable Fixed Deposit rates provided by the SBI in Singapore for your references.
|Deposit Range||$ 1000 – 49999||$50000 – 499999||$500000 – 999999|
For more details, please visit https://sg.statebank/home
- Can I send money directly from SBI Singapore to an Indian Account?
Yes, the Remittance option from SBI Singapore does allow you to send money directly to any bank account with the current currency conversion rate. The process will be quick and will only include a current range of conversation which benefits the customer.
- Can I use my Indian SBI debit card in SBI Singapore?
State Bank of India does provide various debit cards to their customers, which are based on their account type. Thus if your debit card is an international Debit Card, then you can happily use any ATMs in SBI Singapore or else you have got one specific form SBI Singapore Branch.
- What happens to my SBI Singapore Account if I Leave the Country?
As many Indians and citizens of other countries prefer the State Bank of India as their bank. Thus, if a customer does leave the country, then they have to get the account deactivated and closed by submitting an Application form to get secure from any penalty charges that might be applied for inactivation of the account.