Complete Indian Bank net banking registration process and login to IB net banking account online to continue the accessing of Internet banking…
Indian Bank has more than 100 million customers spread all across the world and widely situated mostly throughout India which makes it among few of top banks in our nation.
It also has nearly 20,000+ offline branches across Indian which makes their customer service and their facilities much performing that brings the value to the present and the new customers who open their accounts with the bank.
I can see that there are many people who find themselves questioning how can I register for Indian bank net banking, and this becomes necessary at one point who do not yet do online banking, because it has become quite necessary with the world advancing with the tech.
So, in this article 25penny is going to teach you the whole process through which you can learn how to complete Indian Bank net banking registration process online.
|Name of the Bank||Indian Bank|
|Sector||Public Sector Banking with PAN India Network|
|Toll Free Banking Customer Care||1800 4250 0000|
|Amalgamation||Allahabad Bank merged into Indian Bank from 01.04.2020|
Indian Bank Net Banking Requirement
Well every banking service requires their users to meet some of the requirements that they have to fulfill that we will be discussing below that will help you learn more about the requirements and continue forward as well.
It is important that you meet the above requirement and if you do then you can simply go over the instructions below while having a hold of your Indian Bank debit card and passbook as they have vital information that can be used while applying for your online banking service.
Indian Bank Net Banking Registration
- Open the Indian Bank website at indianbank.net.in/jsp/startIBPreview.jsp
- Click on the Login for Net Banking
- Select New User
- Provide CIF Number or Account Number, Mobile Number, Captcha answer from the question
- Click on the submit button to continue
- enter the received OTP on the next page
- Click on the next button
- Select Facility (View facility only / Transaction & View facility / View & transaction for government facilities only)
- Enter a new user id or login id along with a new password (The password should be at least 6 to 16 characters long)
- Select 2 – 5 secret questions
- Provide the answer by selecting to unlock if forgotten the password to gain access
- Select the option Activation through ATM Card and click on next to enter ATM Card Number, Expiry Date, PIN
- Click on the next button and it will complete your online banking registration for the Indian Bank and show up a popup message that the “Online banking facility has been activated successfully”.
Great that you have your Indian Bank net banking registered and activated now which means now you can easily access your account to look up your debit balance, make transactions and more. But before you do so you need to learn how you can login to the Indian Bank online banking login portal from the instructions mentioned below.
Indian Bank Net Banking Login
- Open the Indian Bank homepage from here indianbank.net.in/jsp/startIBPreview.jsp and then click on the button Login for Net Banking
- Select Individual,
- Enter your user ID and captcha answer from the question
- Provide your password
- Click on the login button to access your Indian Bank online banking portal.
Indian Bank Net Banking Forgot Password Reset
Well it is important that you keep on checking your account often as daily so as to manage your account transaction, check balance and look out for new features as well. Ensure to have the password of your account and in case you forgot your password. Try to retrieve or create a new password with new steps below.
- Open Indian Bank official webpage from indianbank.net.in
- Click on the Login and Forgot password
- Enter CIF number, Account Number, Mobile Number
- Click on Submit
- Enter the OTP received which ask you to create a new password to reset your password.
At the same time the username or user id for your account is also important. Sometimes it can happen that you might forget your username or user id. In those cases, you cannot open your account. It might become an issue which you can resolve through the instructions shown below. This will help you to retrieve or reset your username.
Retrieve Indian Bank Net Banking Forgot Username
- Open the Indian Bank official website from here https://www.indianbank.net.in/jsp/startIBPreview.jsp
- Click on Login for Net Banking option
- Click on Forgot User ID option and this will redirect you to the next page
- Fill Account Number, CIF Number or Pin Ref No, Captcha answer from the question
- Click on the submit button
- Now OTP sent to your registered mobile number, Enter OTP
- Click on the next button were you will receive your user id to your registered mobile number directly
- Can I change my Indian Bank Net Banking username or user id?
No, the username can only be selected during the time of the account creation for the online banking and after that you will be able to only retrieve the username as shown in our guide above. So, there is no option for users of Indian Bank to get either a new username or user id.
- Is it possible to complete Indian Bank Net Banking without a debit card?
The online process through which you can apply for the Indian Bank Net banking requires the use of a debit card. The only way possible where your debit card is not required if you apply for online banking directly at your Indian Bank branch where you created your account and they will send the login credentials to your address.
- How can I unlock my Indian Bank User ID?
In case if you have tried to login with a wrong user id or password more than 3 times in a single day then your Indian Bank account will be locked which will also lock your user id. So you will not be able to access your account for the next 12 – 24 hours and only after that time you will be able to unlock your Indian Bank user id.
- Can I get Indian Bank statement without Internet Banking?
Yes, you can get the amount final and the last bank transaction via their sms or call service. But without the Internet banking facility there is not much information available so it is much advised either to use their app or online website to check your bank statement.