Find how to generate SBI ATM PIN in 4 ways. Just check SBI PIN generation process for various methods through ATM, SMS, customer care and also in online with SBI Internet banking…
State Bank of India is the most popular and trusted Bank of India, which has over crores of active customers. The bank provides various banking services to their customers in India and over 34 other country customers. State Bank of India brings various features in their banking system, which allows their customers to have access at their fingertips.
Earlier the debit card PIN generation was always a hassle, as the customer had to wait for the PIN through courier. In present days, there are multiple ways by which one can get their Debit card PIN generated. State Bank of India prefers to have a secure transition, which led them to introduce multiple methods and has fully trashed the PIN through Courier.
|Name||State Bank of India|
|Methods to PIN change||ATM, SMS, Customer care, Net Banking|
|customer care||1800 112 211 or 1800 425 3800 or 080 2659 9990|
Here now, we will come across a few multiple methods which can be used to get the State Bank of India ATM PIN. These will be a secure way of PIN generation and as well customers will have a choice of seeing PINs of their combination.
How to Generate SBI ATM PIN
The State Bank of India does give an option to the customer to get their debit card PIN generated at SBI ATMs. These processes shown below can only be processed at State Bank of India ATMS but not at others.
- Visit nearest SBI ATM and do as follows
GO to nearest ATM and insert your Debit Card in the ATM
- Tap on Pin Generation and provide account number
Click on ‘ PIN Generation’ and enter your 11 digit Account Number and click on Confirm
- Enter mobile number and tap on confirm
Provide Registered Mobile number and click on Confirm to proceed
- One Time PIN will be sent
OTP Pin will be sent to your registered number
- Remove card and reinsert it
Remove your Debit card and reinsert into the ATM machine
- Tap on banking and choose a language
Click on Banking and then select the Language you prefer
- Select PIN change and enter OTP and create new PIN
Choose PIN change and provide the OTP and enter the New PIN as per your choice
- Confirm PIN
Confirm the PIN by entering it Twice and click on Confirm button
That’s it! The State Bank of India ATM PIN generation is successful, and the same message will be updated on your ATM machine. A message to your registered mobile will be sent as the PIN change was successful.
SBI Debit Card PIN Generation on SMS
The State Bank of India gives an option to change their ATM PIN, through the SMS process. The customer who has their mobile number registered with the bank, can use these options and generate their PIN.
- Send an SMS as ‘PIN 1234 5678’ to 567676
- Here 1234 will be the last four digits of your Debit Card and
- 5678 will be the last four digits of your account number
- Once you send the above text an OTP will sent to your number, which will be available for 24 hours and the next process will be through an ATM.
- Visit the nearest ATM and then click on PIN generation
- Chose OTP method and enter your received OTP in and submit
- Once confirmed, you will get an option to choose a four digit PIN
- Enter PIN twice and click on Confirm button to submit
That’s it! The PIN set will be confirmed and will be linked with your debit card. An OTP set successful message will be sent to your registered mobile number.
SBI ATM PIN Generation at Customer Care
To generate the State Bank of India Card PIN, customers can contact the customer care service. Here is the detailed guide which you can follow while contacting customer service.
- Ring to customer service of State Bank of India through the below number
- 1800 112 211 or 1800 425 3800 or 080 2659 9990 for your number
- Select ATM & Prepaid Card Service Option and click on 1 option
- These will proceed to generate a PIN and ask to enter the debit card number
- Enter a number and then provide an account number to confirm your identity
- Once details verified, the OTP PIN may sent to your number
That’s it! The State Bank of India OTP sent for PIN generation to your registered mobile number. The customers can use the same above process and visit the nearest SBI ATM to generate their ATM card PIN.
SBI ATM PIN Generation Online
In this process of State Bank of India Card PIN generation, customers can do every process online and not required to visit the ATM. Follow the instructions and generate the SBI Card ATM PIN through Net Banking.
- Visit the official website of the State Bank of India through onlinesbi.com
- Click on Personal Banking and access through your credentials
- Once logged in, select e-services and select ATM Card Services option
- Select ATM PIN Generation and opt from the two options provided
- Using OTP or with Profile Password and select the easy way
- Provide the OTP or password and click on submit button to proceed
- Select the debit card and confirm, wait for the PIN generation page to load
- Enter 2 digits of your Pin and then wait to receive an SMS
- Two digits of your ATM card sent to your registered number
- Provide two digits you have set along with received 2 digits
- Click on submit button and wait for a confirmation message to show
That’s it! The State Bank of India Card ATM PIN generation has been successful and the customer can start using these four-digit numbers as their ATM Card PIN. No process required to visit the SBI ATMs or any other OTPs.
- Can I reset my State Bank of India ATM PIN Anytime?
Yes, the customer of the State Bank of India will have a choice to reset their PIN any number of times. Customers can choose the Net Baking process or visit the SBI ATMs to change their ATM card.
- Is it required to activate the SBI ATM Card?
Yes, even if the customer has generated their ATM Card PIN, it is best to get their debit card activated. Only once the ATM card is activated, customers will be allowed to use the service through their generated PIN.
- Can I ask for OTP to be sent to another number not registered with SBI for an ATM?
The State Bank of India will only send the details of a customer's bank account along with an OTP to their registered mobile number. No other number other than the registered mobile number will be allowed to receive any OTP.