DSW (Designer Shoe Warehouse) offers a credit card called the DSW VIP Credit Card. I am sure you might have questions on why to use a DSW credit card before you can always use a debit card but below are the reasons.
- Exclusive rewards and discounts: Members of the DSW VIP Credit Card are entitled to special offers and savings all year long.
- Free shipping: Free standard shipping is offered to cardholders on all DSW.com purchases.
- Early access to sales: Members of the DSW VIP Credit Card are granted early entry to specific sales events.
- Birthday offer: Throughout their birthday month, cardholders get a unique birthday offer.
DSW credit card is provided by Comenity Bank and that is why through this article, we will explain to you how you can register your DSW credit card from the Comenity Bank page and then go through the login and credit card bill payment process.
DSW Credit Card Apply
A DSW credit card can be really helpful for you to shop both online and offline at DSW stores. So, here is the guide to applying for a DSW credit card online.
- Open the DSW Credit Card application page from https://d.comenity.net/ac/dsw/public/home
- Click on the Register Now button and it will redirect you to their registration page
- Enter your personal information and security information like SSN and more
- Click on the continue button and then you will need to set your account details like username and password
- Once done, your registered email address will receive a confirmation email
- Click on the confirmation mail and your account will be sent for review
DSW Credit Card Login and Bill Payment
If you have already received your DSW credit card bill for the month, then it’s time for you to learn the steps through which you can make your DSW credit card bill payment from below.
- Go to the DSW Credit Card page from here https://d.comenity.net/ac/dsw/public/home
- Click on the Sign In button, then enter your username and password and click on the Sign In button
- After logging in, click on the My Account button and then go to the Payments page
- Select the credit card, enter the amount to pay, and click on the Make Payment button to proceed
- Complete your credit card bill payment by selecting your preferred payment method
- Can I use my DSW credit card at other stores?
No, you can only use the DSW credit card to make purchases from DSW shops and online at DSW.com.
- What credit score do I need to qualify for a DSW credit card?
A solid credit score of 670 or more is typically advised. Nevertheless, the credit score needed to qualify for a DSW credit card varies.
- How do I earn rewards with my DSW credit card?
Every $1 spent at DSW earns you two points, whereas spending $1 elsewhere just gets you one. Upon earning 2000 points, a $10 DSW rewards certificate is yours.
- Who provided DSW credit cards?
DSW credit cards are offered by Comenity Bank.
- What is DSW credit card APR?
The DSW credit card carries hefty interest rates with an APR of 25.74%.
- Are there any annual fees for the DSW credit card?
The DSW credit card does not have an annual fee.
- Can I use my DSW rewards certificate with my DSW credit card?
Yes, you can make purchases at DSW locations or online at DSW.com using your DSW rewards certificate and DSW credit card.
Model Paper 2023 | Board Paper 2023 | Sample Paper 2023 | Ed Post | Question Paper 2023 | Board Model Paper 2023 | JnanabhumiAP | 192.168.0.1 | Scholarship- Fellowship | JNVST Result 2023 | Model Paper 2023 | 99-Networks | 99employee |
Disclaimer: Above the above published information is only for reference purpose. For any changes in the content, we refer to visit the concerned official website, and we are not responsible for anything.