Get the simple way for SBI mobile number change in online with different option. Find how to change mobile number in SBI through Net banking, nearby ATM, followed by YONO app…
State Bank of India has millions of customers around India and across the world. And both you and I are as well, because their banking facilities and services are good for citizens across India. Now that you are a registered user with SBI you might want to make full use of their service and you can too as well.
But in case you lose your current mobile or want to change your mobile number in SBI account. Then you need not worry because this article will help you understand through different ways to solve this to change registered mobile number.
|Name||State Bank of India|
|Toll free numbers||1800112211, 18004253800, 1800110009|
|Email Idemail@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org|
|SBI Account Statement||SBI ATM PIN Generation|
|SBI Credit Card Status||CIF Number SBI for Savings / Current Account|
|SBI Credit Card Reward||How to Open SBI Account Online|
How to Change Mobile Number in SBI
Follow the below methods which you can use in order to change mobile number in State Bank of India account on the go.
SBI Mobile Number Change in Net Banking
Through the below steps you can get to know how you can change a registered mobile number for SBI via net banking or online banking.
- Visit official site of SBI and login
Go to onlinesbi.com and then login with your net banking account details
- Tap on my account and then on profile
Click on My account and Profile option and under this click on Profile option
- Choose mobile number option under personal details section
Go to Personal details section under profile and then find mobile number option
- Click on change my mobile number
Tap on Change My Mobile Number – Domestic option and a new popup will appear asking to enter OTP received on your registered mobile number
- Fill OTP and modify mobile number
Enter the OTP and then you can enter a new mobile number you want, then click on save to make the changes
SBI Mobile Number Change at ATM
If your account is new and you do not have net banking then you can simply visit the nearest ATM of your branch and then follow the instructions to change the mobile number for SBI using ATM.
- At the ATM, insert your card and then click on the registration button
- Enter your ATM PIN and then click on Update Mobile Number option
- Provide old number, tap to confirm it and enter the OTP received
- Enter the new mobile number and one more OTP to the new registered mobile number will be sent
- Provide the new OTP and then click on the confirm button to set the new mobile number to save the changes.
SBI Mobile Number Change at SBI Branch
In case if you want to follow the simple process of asking the State Bank branch customer desk or staff to help you change your mobile number then follow the below process.
- Go to your nearest SBI branch, then at the helpdesk request for a Personal Detail Updation form
- Enter your account number, name and some other details first
- Check mark the Mobile Number option and enter the new mobile number you want to change it to
- Provide the document to the computer support staff at your time and they will confirm that your request is to only change mobile number to the new one you have written on the paper
- You have to give them the OTP received, so they can make the changes and then you will have now set a new mobile number using SBI computer help desk support.
How to Change Mobile Number in SBI Yono App
If you use the State Bank YONO app, then follow the steps below which are quite easy to follow and can help you change your registered mobile number to a new one in a quick time.
- Open your YONO app, enter MPIN and click on My profile
- Click on Quick Contact, then tap on edit option on the mobile number
- Generate and enter the OTP, then enter your new mobile number and click on save button to save the changes.
- Can I change SBI Mobile number through SMS?
No, you cannot change your SBI mobile number SMS banking because it is only limited to a set of different methods we have mentioned in this article.
- Can I ask SBI customer care to change my mobile number via call?
No, SBI customer care does not have the authorized privileges to change your mobile number through call support and only bank branch visits are allowed to make the changes by the SBI customer, helpdesk or computer support team.
- Can I change SBI mobile number before activation?
In case if you visit the branch, then you can change your mobile number to a new one before activation but in case if you follow net banking or ATM then you need to activate your present/old number before changing it.
Model Paper 2023 | Board Paper 2023 | Sample Paper 2023 | Ed Post | Question Paper 2023 | Board Model Paper 2023 | JnanabhumiAP | 192.168.0.1 | Scholarship- Fellowship | JNVST Result 2023 | Model Paper 2023 | 99-Networks | 99employee |
Disclaimer: Above the above published information is only for reference purpose. For any changes in the content, we refer to visit the concerned official website, and we are not responsible for anything.