The Walmart Money Card has become a popular financial tool for many individuals and families. It offers the convenience of a prepaid card, allowing users to manage their finances without the need for a traditional bank account.
However, like any financial service, issues can arise, and transactions may require dispute resolution. In this article, we will explore the Walmart Money Card Transaction Dispute Application form, its purpose, how to fill it, and important considerations.
Walmart Money Card Transaction Dispute Form
The Walmart MoneyCard Transaction Dispute Application form is a document that you can use to dispute a transaction on your Walmart MoneyCard account.
You can use the form to dispute a transaction if you believe that it is unauthorized, fraudulent, or incorrect. To dispute a transaction, you will need to provide the following information on the form:
- Your name and Walmart MoneyCard account number
- The amount and date of the disputed transaction
- The name and address of the merchant where the transaction took place
- The reason why you are disputing the transaction
You can submit the completed form to Walmart MoneyCard by mail or fax. You can also dispute a transaction by calling Walmart MoneyCard customer service.
Transaction Dispute Form: walmartmoneycard.com/content/dam/walmart-moneycard/legal/DES-5488_Redesign_Dispute_Form_Fillable_05.pdf
Supporting documents to Submit Walmart Moneycard Transaction Dispute Form
Walmart MoneyCard asks you to send in supporting documentation whenever you file a transaction dispute. This documentation will help them investigate the dispute more efficiently and resolve it in your favor.
Also Read>>> Report Fraud to Walmart Money Card
Here are some supporting documents that you can submit along with the Walmart MoneyCard Transaction Dispute Application form:
- If you have a receipt for the disputed transaction, be sure to submit it with your dispute form.
- This is especially important if you are disputing the amount of the transaction or if you are claiming that you did not receive the merchandise or service that you paid for.
Credit card statements:
- If you are disputing a transaction that was charged to your Walmart MoneyCard as a credit transaction
- You can submit a copy of your credit card statement to show that the transaction was not authorized by you.
- If you have any other documentation that supports your dispute, such as a letter from the merchant or a copy of a police report if applicable, you can submit it with your dispute form.
It is important to note that you are not required to submit any supporting documentation to file a transaction dispute. However, submitting supporting documentation can help Walmart MoneyCard to investigate your dispute more quickly and efficiently.
Also read>>> How to Cancel Walmart Money Card
How Long does it take to resolve a dispute on a Walmart MoneyCard
The normal time taken by Walmart to resolve a Money card issue can range up to 45 days or more, it depends on the type of dispute, documents submitted by you, and the merchants.
You are eligible for the new card if the Walmart doesn’t resolve your issue in 10 days and 20 days for special cases.
Tips for resolving a dispute on your Walmart MoneyCard
- Be proactive. Contact Walmart MoneyCard as soon as you notice a disputed transaction.
- Be clear and concise when explaining the reason for your dispute.
- Be patient and persistent. The dispute process can take some time, so be prepare to follow up with Walmart MoneyCard regularly.
- Provide all relevant documentation to support your dispute.
Can I check the status of my transaction dispute with Walmart MoneyCard
Yes, you can check the status of your transaction dispute with Walmart MoneyCard. There are two ways to do this:
- Log in to your Walmart MoneyCard account
- Go to the “Transaction Disputes” section.
- You will be able to see the status of all of your open and closed disputes.
- Call Walmart MoneyCard customer service at (877) 937-4098 and ask about the status of your dispute.
When you check the status of your dispute, you will be able to see the following information:
- The date and amount of the disputed transaction
- The merchant’s name and address
- The reason for the dispute
- The current status of the dispute
If your dispute is still open, you will be able to see the date by which Walmart MoneyCard expects to reach a decision. If your dispute resolved, you will be able to see the outcome of the dispute.