The Walmart Gift card dispute Form has five sections, each section must verify and submit the exact and required to resolve the issues.
Walmart Visa Gift Card Dispute Form
Section A: Cardholder Information
- In this section you need to provide your personal information, including your name, address, phone number, and Walmart MoneyCard number.
- This information is important for Walmart MoneyCard to identify you and your account.
SectionB: Disputed Transaction Information
- This section is where you will provide information about the disputed transaction, including the date, amount, merchant name, and merchant address.
- This information is important for Walmart MoneyCard to investigate the dispute.
Also Read>>> Transaction Dispute Form Walmart Money Card
Section C: Dispute Reason in Walmart Gift Card Dispute Form
This section is where you will explain why you are disputing the transaction. You must choose one of the following reasons:
- Unauthorized Debit: The transaction was not authorized by you or anyone else authorized to use your Walmart MoneyCard.
- Merchandise or Service Not Received: You did not receive the merchandise or service that you paid for.
- Merchandise or Service Not as Described: The merchandise or service that you received was not as described by the merchant.
- Incorrect Amount Charged: You were charged an incorrect amount for the merchandise or service.
- Other: If your dispute reason does not fit into one of the above categories, you can select “Other” and provide a brief explanation of your dispute.
It is important to be as specific as possible when explaining the reason for your dispute. This will help Walmart MoneyCard to investigate the dispute and resolve it quickly.
Section D: Claim Number in Walmart Gift Card Dispute Form
This section is where you will provide the claim number if you have already submitted the dispute before over any communication media (phone or email).
If you have not already submitted the dispute before, leave this section blank.
Section E: Cardholder Signature
In this Section you must declare yourself and sign at the required columns with date
NOTE: All four sections of the Walmart MoneyCard Transaction Dispute Application form are important. By providing accurate and complete information in each section, you can help Walmart MoneyCard to investigate your dispute quickly and efficiently.
What happens if I am not satisfied with the outcome of my dispute?
If not satisfied with the outcome of your dispute, you may file a complaint with the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB). The CFPB is a federal agency that protects consumers from unfair, deceptive, or abusive practices by financial institutions.
What are some common reasons for disputing a transaction?
Some common reasons for disputing a transaction include:
- Unauthorized transactions:
- Merchandise or service not received:
- Merchandise or service not as described:
- Incorrect amount charged:
Can I dispute a transaction if I have already used the disputed funds?
Yes, you can dispute a transaction even if you have already used the disputed funds. However, if the dispute resolved in your favor, the disputed amount may credited back to your Walmart money card account, not to the account from which you used the disputed funds.