Make your transactions fast and secure with SBI RTGS. Check how to download SBI RTGS form and details required to fill in Pdf and timings, followed by some FAQs…
State Bank of India allows a definite way of money transfer from one account to another for higher value above 2lakhs through RTGS mode. The said option is available through Branch, and with SBI Net Banking modes
Here are the methods by which you can get the SBI RTGS form from official website or from the branch or download from our link as below
To have a secure way of money transaction, there are multiple methods provided by State Bank of India for convenience of customers. Transfer options such as IMPS, RTGS and NEFT, the most widely used options for money transfer with their respective limitations.
The RTGS form SBI used to transfer large amounts from one bank to another bank account. The ways of transfer make it secure, as only approved bank accounts checked and the large amount transfer will allowed. In this article you will learn more about how you can download SBI RTGS form and use it as well.
SBI RTGS Form
Using SBI Official Website
You can easily download RTGS Form SBI from official website through online by following the steps
- Visit the State Bank of India official website using sbi.co.in
- Now tap on Downloads section or search RTGS form
- Select SBI RTGS form in the list and download it
Using SBI Branch
- The customer can visit the official website of the State Bank of India branch nearest to them and get the RTGS form.
- The form will be available at the service desk, which you can take and fill as per your detailed information.
- You can make copies of the form and moreover visiting the branch makes it easy as you don’t have to take SBI RTGS form print out from online if you can visit the nearest branch to get the form.
How to use SBI RTGS Form
- The customer who is going to send money more than INR 2 lakhs has to use the RTGS for safety and official records.
- The RTGS form needs to fill with the reception bank information and the details of the debtor bank account.
- One filled, the RTGS form needs submitted to the bank in the desk.
- The bank will process the request and return the one side of the page for your reference.
- The amount processed through RTGS will sent to the recipient bank account as per bank norms.
Details required to fill SBI RTGS form
The customer has to use the below details while filling the SBI RTGS form.
- Amount to remitted
- Account number to be debited
- Name of account holder of debtor
- Beneficiary bank name
- Name of Beneficiary account
- Account number of Beneficiary
- IFSC code of receptor bank
- Remarks to Receptor
State Bank of India RTGS timing
Here are the details of the RTGS norms which followed by the State Bank of India while sending the amount. The bank only processes requests for money during the below mentioned time.
- Working from Monday to Friday between 7 AM to 6 PM
- Working Saturday between 7 AM to 6 PM
- No transaction on Holidays and Sunday
For more details on SBI RTGS, please visit sbi.co.in/web/personal-banking/rtgs-neft
Where can the SBI RTGS holiday be checked?
The State Bank of India brings the holiday calendar in their official website, which will be followed during functioning of the RTGS form. The RTGS money transfer will be only processed during the working hours of the bank and will not be processed on holidays.
Can I send smaller amounts multiple times by not using RTGS SBI?
The State Bank of India has limitations on daily sending and withdrawal limits for the customers. Thus through online or cheque mode, the transaction will be limited to INR 1,00,000 and 2, 00,000 respectively. Thus large transfers can only be done through RTGS form.
Is State Bank of India RTGS and NEFT similar?
There are a lot of differences between the working time and transaction money between the RTGS and NEFT process. The customer has to use the NEFT and RTGS methods based on their amount of transfer.