Want to transfer big amount of money from one bank to other with RTGS Service. Then just check the RTGS timings and it’s process to complete your transfer without any delay…
Here we have brought some information about the RTGS timing. That might helpful to you in case of a large amount transfer between accounts.
- RTGS timing is primarily for high-value transactions
- RTGS transaction happens on real-time basis
- RTGS is available between 7 AM to 6 PM during all working hours
- RTGS will not be available between Sundays
- RTGS will not be available during Indian and Bank Holidays
- RTGS will also be not working on the 2nd and 4th Saturday
The customer who wants to send 2 Lakhs or more, has to use RTGS form their bank offline. Or even use the online Net banking option. The benedict has to add or similarly their benefits details has written in the RTGS form. Once the RTGS form submitted, the executive will only process during the bank working hours. If form submitted at end of the day, then it will process at earliest hours of the next working day.
- Do RTGS Transactions apply charges?
The customer will be levied with INR 15 as service charges if they have used the RTGS Form through offline form bank and if RTGS method is used form online, then there will be no charges applied on transactions.
- What happens if I submit my RTGS online on Sunday?
In case, if a customer has submitted the RTGS form for a money transaction on Sunday. It will be only taken up for disbursal on the next day's working hours. This customer has to wait for the next day to look for a money transfer.
- Is RTGS timing being changed for 24/7?
The Reserve Bank of India is in transformation to change the RTGS timing from specific business hours to round the clock. The announcement for the same will be circulated by the bank if the service is being made available all time.