LIC Online payment for policy renewal made easy now, Make your LIC online premium payment through lic login at ebiz.licindia.in or through quickpay or with UPI payment apps like PayTM…
Life Insurance Corporation was established in 1956 and Is the oldest insurance company in India, and it has been providing millions of individuals with their variety of insurance schemes along with giving a good service to the business groups.
To have a successful policy on your name, it is mandatory to make the LIC online premium payment or offline in time, and timely paying the installments of LIC will keep your policy active and that will be helpful in your emergency.
LIC does provide various methods to make the premium which can be office and as well online whichever is convenient to the customer, and it is also mandatory to check the payment dates, as it depends on the customer whether they have chosen for monthly, half-yearly or yearly.
Benefits of LIC Online Premium Payment
It is always good to adopt the online transaction process, which does remind you timely and won’t let you miss the payment for your due LIC payment online.
- No registration required every time you login to pay
- No extra charge will be charged on your payment
- Gentle reminder as per your time interval will be set
- Receipt for all your payments will be saved online
LIC Online Payment
The LIC premium online payment is segregated into two different processes, which is different for the registered or non-registered users, and if you have registered your policy with your LIC account then it will be quite easier to make payment or you need to check the non-registered policy holder process.
Here we describe how to make the Life Insurance online Payment through the website, so make sure you do have your credentials handy used to access the payment page.
LIC Online Premium Payment at LIC Login
- Visit LIC online payment login portal at licindia
- Click on Through Customer Portal to access ebiz.licindia.in/D2CPM/#Login
- Enter your credentials on the next page and click on submit button
- Provide your policy number and then enter the amount to be paid
- If already registered, you will see dues with the respective policy number
- Now click on Premium Online and click on make payment
- Select the payment page and choose your option to proceed
- LIC online premium payment for your policy will be paid through your online banking or card payment whichever you have used on the payment page.
If you don’t have a user ID or password from LIC then you need to follow these below steps and get your insurance premium payment done.
LIC Payment Online for Unregistered Users
- Visit the official website of LIC India at licindia.in/Home/Pay-Premium-Online
- Click on Pay Premium Online and then chose the online option
- Now tap on Pay Direct ( without login) and click on it to open new page
- Fill the customer verification form by providing your basic details
- Once details are submitted, your LIC payment due need to be entered
- Select your payment method debit/credit card form list
- You can either use net banking or make the payment
- Your LIC payment for your policy has been done successfully and your premium for that month has been submitted.
LIC Premium Online Payment from ECS Facility
This is a facility that is provided to customers on their requirements, in these the amount of premium will be deducted from the customer bank account directly on the due date, and the customer needs to provide their bank details during registration and the date for your premium deduction will be set.
- Visit the LIC office and submit the Bank ECS form
- Form to be dual signed by you and your Bank manager with details
- Submit the form with all your policy account number and details
- That’s it, The executive will take up the form and will register your LIC India payment through ECS limits.
- The amount of your LIC payment due will be auto deducted from the linked account and it will be continued until your maturity day has been reached. Customers need to maintain the minimum balance of the amount due to avoid any delay in payment.
Also read: United India Insurance Online Payment
LIC Premium Payment Online PayTM
Paytm is one of the most used applications which is also available in Mobiles, and this application does have a direct link for LIC payment, which can be selected in one click.
- Launch your Paytm App on your mobile or website page
- Login with your mobile number and then click on the Services
- Here select Insurance Sevice Provider as LIC of India
- Enter your policy number
- Click Get the premium amount and then click on proceed to pay
- Select any method of payment like debit card/ credit card or net banking or even you can use your Paytm wallet money to make your payment
- That’s it, once the payment is successful you will receive a receipt along with an SMS to your registered mobile number, and the payment will be remembered by Paytm and it will remind you again once the next due date has been reached.
25penny.com will suggest the policy holders to pay the LIC premium payment online through official portal to follow up any errors on.
Which Platform can be used to make LIC Online Payment?
There are multiple platforms that can be used to make your LIC payment, and the Application as Net Banking, Debit card, credit Card, ESC Payment, Tech Process, Bill Desk, ATM payment, APONLINE Payment, MPONLINE Payment, SMS Payment, Collection Agent, LIC Website portal and more can be used to make your LIC Online premium payment.
How many days does it take to reflect the LIC Online Payment?
The LIC online payment done through any of the processes will hardly take 24 hours of span to reflect in your account, and there won’t be a delay in updating your policy records with the premium amount, as LIC does accept payment from any source directly and instantly.
Is it mandatory to register with LIC to make Online Payment?
Having yourself registered with Life Insurance Corporation will be easier to make LIC Online Payment for your policy, and as well if you don’t do that, there won’t be any loss as you can still make the payment through multiple payment applications available in the market.