Get assured insurance protection from UII Company, Make United India Insurance online payment with different modes now, Check how to make online payment of United India Insurance through uiic.co.in, NEFT, Mobile Banking and also through PayTM…
United India Insurance is one of the leasing brands that provide insurance services in India. Company does have highly flexible plans for the customers who have taken up their policy form their services. As well the United India Insurance does also give an easy way to make their premium paid to have their policy active for the agreed term.
It was in 1938 when the company did start and since then it has been providing various best insurance services to every customer. The policy holder can use the online website and other easy options to make their dues cleared instantly which mostly get missed when you try to pay the premium by visiting the branch. The hard cash and others get resolved by using the United India Insurance online payment.
|Name||United India Insurance Company|
|Toll free number||+914428575200|
United India Insurance Policy
There are multiple services that are provided by United India Insurance, customers can choose any from the list and get it activated on their name. Here is a list of policies that companies provide for every citizen which get used in their daily life.
- Home Insurance Policy
- Motor Vehicle Policy
- Health Insurance Policy
- Overseas Travel Policy
- Personal Accident policy
- Householder Policy
- Shopkeeper Policy
In the present digital world customers do look for an online support always to make payment or resolve their queries. Thus here are some best and quick processes which can used to make the United India Insurance policy premium paid.
United India Insurance Online Payment
In this process we will let you know how to pay the United India Insurance premium from their official website.
- Go to the official website of United India Insurance from uiic.co.in
- Use login button with your credentials to access your official page
- Check the active policy on your name in a list
- Click on the policy and then verify your amount for premium to be paid
- Tap on pay button and proceed for payment from list provided
That’s it, once your payment mode has accepted, your transaction will successful. A confirmation message will sent to your registered mobile number. As well as the United India Insurance policy will update instantly with a cleared amount.
United India Insurance Online Payment through NEFT
- Customers who have United India Insurance policy taken, can also make their premium paid by using the NEFT or RTGS option available for payment.
- Customer need to go to their net banking portal of their bank
- Add the United India Insurance policy details in Funds transfer
- Add the bank Name, IFSC code and details as per policy
- Make payment, Once Company details are filled
- Premium amount must paid to your policy account
- That’s it, Every customer of United India Insurance will get an account name as per policy, which uses the company bank account to accept money if paid using NEFT or RTGS option.
United India Insurance Online Payment through Mobile Banking
The policy premium for the United India Insurance can also paid by using an option from interbank mobile payment services. Here customers need to link their bank account with the company to get an MMID. It will use directly to transfer the amount to the policy account.
- Launch your mobile banking application in your device
- Use MMID and MPIN to login to App and display its services
- Click on payment use IMPS method to transfer premium amount
- Once the payment is successful, your United India Insurance Policy account will update with the money. It will set to active for that agreed month.
United India Insurance Online Payment through PayTM
Policy holders from United India Insurance can also use PayTM Application to make payment to their account instantly with one tap.
- Launch the Paytm App and use your credentials to Login to App
- Click on services and select Policy Payment option
- Tap on Insurance Payment and then select United India Insurance
- Enter your account number
- This will fetch your details with the due premium amount
- Confirm the amount and click on Pay button to make payment
- That’s it, a confirmation message will shown once your United India Insurance Policy payment has received by the company. Thus your payment for policy will update and loaded to your account.
Is there any due date for United India Insurance Policy payment?
As per the policyholder declaration, the payment for the United India Insurance policy must be paid monthly, quarterly, half-yearly or yearly. Thus making the payment within time, will keep your policy active and avoid any in-activation due to delay in premium payment
Does United India Insurance accept offline Payment?
Yes, there is an official United India Insurance office center, where customers can visit and make their policy payment. The process is quite easier, as you will be directly connecting with a customer executive and get your premium for the policy paid.
Can we change United India Insurance policy anytime?
The choice to choose the United India Insurance policy is with the customer and they can anytime wish to change it as per their comparability. Policyholders need to connect with the customer executive before making any changes to policy, as they will suggest to you in the best way along with guiding how to get your policy.