Avail great offers through HDFC Debit card EMI mainly for shopping purposes. Check features of it, eligibility, EMI charges followed by HDFC Debit card EMI terms…
Banking services nowadays are being developed with numerous services being provided to customers. HDFC Bank has always been at the top of the list for providing various financial services to their customers in the market. In recent times, entire banking options have been moved to online and this has made a secure way of transaction through online and long queues in Bank branches is seen to be reduced.
HDFC Bank debit card EMI option for the customers who have their Debit card linked with their bank account only. Customers can avail various offers from debit card EMI which allows them to buy something of larger amount with EMI and not actually using credit card.
|Service / Code||Number|
|EasyEMI||7070022222 on Whatsapp|
|Email Id (for debit cards)||firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Official Web Portal||hdfcbank.com|
HDFC Debit Card EMI Eligibility Check Missed Call Number
The missed call number to check HDFC debit card EMI is 9643222222
There are multiple features that the debit card EMI facilities do provide to customers and we have listed a few of them here for your information.
- No block of money in your HDFC Bank Account for EMI
- Get eligible of NO cost EMI, without any interest applied on buying
- Deals and Leading Manufactures linked for NO extra cost EMIs
- INR 99 will change as convenience or processing Fee
- Choose payment ensure form 36 to 3 months as per your convenience
- Instant approval and disbursal of funds for your online shopping
- No process documents or approval required for using it
- Get eligible for 100 percent Finance without down payment
HDFC Debit Card EMI Eligibility Check
The customers who have their account in Bank can look for further eligibility option to avail tech card EMI option.
- Account holder must be active and should use debit card regularly
- Check your eligibility by sending ‘MYHDFC’ SMS to 5656712
- Available on B perfect, Bajaj Finance, Vibes, Dr BAtra and Similar brands
- Amount for EMI should be more than 5000 INR
HDFC Bank Debit Card EMI Charges
Before you go with using the Debit Card EMI form your Bank provided debit card, you must be aware of service charges applied on your transaction or during your usage of the car.
|Auto Debit Return Penal Interest||450|
|Late Payment of EMI||300 + 18% GST|
|Pre-Closure option||3% interest on Balance + 18% GST|
|Debit Card EMI for non-extra cost EMIs||16%|
- An minimum INR 450 will be levied as Auto Debit Return Penal Interest with adding the interest rates as per government guidelines
- Late payment of EMI Will charge you INR 300 plus 18 percent GST as applicable on your total buying amount
- Pre-closure option will live extra 3 percent interest on Balance amount with applicable 18 percent GST
- Debit card EMI for Non-extra Cost EMIs brands will be minimum 16 percent as applicable on products
HDFC Bank Debit Card EMI Terms
The Bank brings some Terms and Conditions for the customers who are eligible for the Debit Card EMI facility. We have the points here which might bring you more information about Debit Card EMI.
- EasyEMI for HDFC Bank Debit card EMI is option at merchants and can anytime withdraw any prior notice
- The EasyEMI Scheme rendered by merchants for the services such as availability, delivery, quality and merchantability
- Any tax which applicable on purchase and late payment, charged based on government guidelines
- HDFC Bank and Merchants do have the right to modify or change their offer anytime as per their available scheme.
- Any dispute will be subject to Indian laws and will be under jurisdiction of courts in Chennai
- In case of full refunds, processing fee will not included for customers
- Do e-Commerce Sites offer HDFC Bank Debit Card EMI Facility?
The e-Commerce sites such as Amazon, Flipkart and others do accept HDFC Bank Debit Card EMI for their selected products. Customers can look for EMI options for every product and check if they have Debit Card EMI options available.
- Is it mandatory to maintain Common balance for HDFC Debit card EMI?
No, the customer not entitled to have the full amount blocked for the HDFC Bank Debit card EMI. As the EMI Will debit with bank regulations and will not block your common balance, which means you don’t have to keep a common balance during your transaction.
- Can I withdraw the debit card EMI facility on my HDFC Bank card?
The HDFC Bank Debit Card EMI facility is provided to some selected customers and it is fully their choice to use the service or leave. There is no option to withdraw or renew the services, Bank has provided it for easy convenience for customers.