Complete information about SBI corporate bank, on YONO business login , YONO business registration, application status, How to login to SBI corporate net banking business account through online and also through App…
The State Bank of India is well known to be India’s leading financial services banking system with more than 16000 branches across India. They have become the prominent financial service providers across India for both the general public and corporate as well with their well diverse services such as personal and corporate banking which are umbrella for different sub services they provide such as internet banking, credit card, debit card, loans and schemes for financial assistance.
You might have received great service as a public from them but they also have good features and services for corporate that we will be discussing today by learning more about SBI corporate banking.
|Name||State Bank of India|
|Article focused on||Corporate Banking|
|Toll free number||18001234, 18002100, 080-26599990, 1800112211, 1800 425 3800|
|Email Idemail@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org|
SBI Corporate Banking
SBI Corporate banking is similar to other banking services but aims to truly provide corporate users with credible features and opportunities that help companies, trust and other firms under partnerships to make use of their banking features easily.
Also Read: How to Change Mobile Number in SBI
Firstly they will be able to choose from a wide range of corporate banking accounts to register from and each of these have defined services while all of them ensure to provide basic facilities such as Internet banking. Some of the bank account types you will be able to choose from are listed below.
- SBI Khata: Basic corporate features with feature to view account statements and download them for multiple or single users.
- SBI Khata Plus: Multiple account statements can be viewed or downloaded by multiple users or single user.
- Saral: This account provides 10 lakhs per day transaction limit with a single user access.
- SBI Vistaar: It comes with a maximum transaction limit of Rupees 2000 crores and Rupees 10,000 Crores for Tax & Government based transactions.
- SBI Vyapaar: It comes up with a maximum transaction limit of Rupees 50 Lakhs and Rupees 2 Crores for Tax & Government based transactions.
- Please note that if you are a new business owner or partner then we suggest you reach out to your nearest SBI branch to discuss your company size and your partnership type. So, that they will be able to suggest you with the proper bank account type.
Also Check: SBI Account Statement
What is YONO Business
SBI YONO Business is one of the initiatives started by the SBI through. It for You Only Need One means you can use this YONO business website or app directly to access all your accounts and complete your financial needs. If you have created a corporate account from the above listed ones. Then you will receive an ID and password which can use to access this integrated service. It can access from across all devices easily.
Yono Business Login
There are various methods for SBI YONO Business Login account. Check How to login from online browser. The below methods show you how you can login to YONO business from an online browser.
- Visit official site of YONO business or go through this link yonobusiness.sbi
- Tap Login button and then provide the account User ID and Password
- Fill the captcha code from the image and click on login button
- You will receive an OTP and once you enter this and click on login again you will be able to access your account.
Also read: CIF Number SBI
How to Complete YONO Business Registration
Follow the instructions mentioned below to complete YONO business registration.
- Open the YONO Business website from here yonobusiness.sbi
- Click on Register button and click on New Registration on the next page
- Select the type of user from Single User or Multiple User and under them click on proceed button
- Enter your account number and click on validate button and then click on the proceed button
- Choose the account details and provide them necessary details required
- Provide the account ID and Password you would like to set and then click on the complete registration button.
How to check YONO Business Application Status
Follow the steps below to learn how to check the application status for your SBI YONO business account.
- Open the YONO business application status checking page from here yonobusiness.sbi
- Enter your mobile number and click on send OTP button
- Click on the proceed button and you will be able to see your application status.
Also Read: SBI Credit Card Login
YONO business App
If you have installed the YONO business app on your device then follow the steps below.
- Open the app and enter your account details and click on login button
- Click on send OTP button and enter the OTP received
- Tap on the login button and now you will log in to your account.
How can I register for SBI business banking?
In order to complete your SBI business banking registration you will have to visit YONO business website from here https://yonobusiness.sbi/ and click on register and then click on new registration and complete the account registration.
How can I reset my SBI Yono business profile password?
Go to the Yono Business page from here https://yonobusiness.sbi/. Then click on the login button next click on Trouble Logging In button. Then you have to select your reason as Forgot Login Password. Click on Next Steps then enter the captcha code and click submit button. Now you will receive OTP and once you enter it you will be able to reset your password.
What is saral account in SBI?
Saral is a type of corporate banking account type where a single user is able to have a transaction limit of Rupees 10 Lakhs.
Explain YONO SBI corporate banking?
Understand that SBI has made the corporate business profile creation simple by enabling it through YONO Business. You can follow the methods above to learn the registration, application status and login process.