If you are a Apple user, then simply use the personalized feature called Apple Cash for transferring money to your Bank account or card.
Apple Cash is an online payment card that is available for Apple users. You can send or receive money from anyone online or you can use it at stores for making transactions.
So through this article, you will learn how to transfer Apple Cash to a Bank account and also to a Debit Card. Also, we will discuss some troubleshooting problems in the end.
How to Transfer Apple Cash to a Bank Account
Here are the simple steps to transfer Apple Cash to your bank account. We will discuss the process through iPhone and iPad that we can transfer the amount to bank account using Apple Cash App.
- Go to Wallet App
- Choose your Apple Cash card
- Click on three dots symbol to get more options
- Select the transfer to Bank
- Enter the required amount and click next option
- Click on option of 1-3 days business days
- Tap on transfer option
- Face ID and Touch ID or Passcode choose any one of option in this to confirm the transaction.
Note: If your bank account is not linked with Apple Cash App, click on add account and follow the steps instructed on the screen of your mobile.
Is there any fee for a transaction in Apple Cash?
Yes, there is a transaction fee in Apple Cash for instant transfer of money or amount and the transaction fee for each instant transfer is 1.5 percent.
How to transfer Apple Cash to Card
We can simply transfer our Apple Cash to a debit card using both iPhone and iPad. To do this, just follow the steps mentioned below
- Open your Card info option in Wallet App
- Click on the wallet option
- Choose your Apple cash card in the app
- Tap on More option which is in three dots symbolled menu
- Click on transfer to bank option
- Enter the amount and select Next option
- Click on instant transfer
- Select the debit card for which you want to transfer the fund
- Tap the billing information, which provides billing information of your selected debit card.
If the transaction fails, can we get amount back to our accounts?
Yes, if transactions fail, the amount will be returned to your account within 7 days of time.
Is Apple Cash allowing Credit card for a transaction?
No, the Apple Cash allows only debit card because it only accepts the prepaid transactions. So, we can’t access the credit card.
How to update Apple Cash Bank Account Details
If there is any issue while transferring money to Bank account through Apple cash, then you need to update bank details to fix the issue. So follow the simple steps given below to do it using iPhone and iPad
- Go to Wallet App and select the Apple cash card
- Click on More option and select the Card details
- Remove the all information about the bank account
- Enter new details about your bank account which is you want to add Bank account newly in Apple Cash App
- Click on Confirm option.
By this we can update the Bank account information and account details.
Troubleshooting Apple Cash transfers
There are some issues while transferring the money to other accounts using Apple cash
For example, delay of transaction, transaction limits, transaction only can possible with US
Delay of Transaction
Delay transaction defines if we transfer money to other at weekend of week like Friday, the transaction takes 1-3 business days so, we can’t consider Saturday and Sunday as working day. It may delay the transaction.
Transaction Limits of Apple Cash Card
Apple Cash Card maintains the cash limits. The Transaction limit should not exceed, if it exceeds, the transaction will not take place it may give in consist outcomes as transaction failure.
Transaction only possible with US Bank account users
The user who are having US Bank account can transfer the amount to US account Holder but you can’t transfer money to non-US bank account holder.
If you feel any emergency then you will contact Apple customer care support, they may solve your issue.
Some issues are play an important role in Apple Cash such as internet connections and bank statements of transaction, new version updates, debit cards and many more.
The Apple Cash App only works with a consistent internet connection and the transaction has been done Successfully.
Bank statements of Transaction
We use Bank statements to know about our transaction which made in past and if any transaction Stuck, then we will find a solution according to our issue.
By using a bank statement, we come to know if our transaction has done or not successfully.
Update of App
For accessing the new features, we need to update the Apple wallet according to the new versions which may helpful for securing the details of transaction.
Debit cards are more important for a transaction but all the debit cards may not fulfill the requirements of Apple Wallet App. So, it can’t utilize for a transaction.