STCU broadly known as Spokane Teachers Credit Union Bank was founded in 1934 in Spokane, Washington, and the bank is currently providing its services to the citizens of Washington state along with residents of Kootenai and Bonner in Idaho.
STCU has a total asset value of 1.5 billion dollars with a total 91,000 members, which makes its third largest credit union bank from Washington. Spokane Teachers Credit Union Bank does offer online banking services which enables a customer to utilize their mobile banking as well in different mobile operating systems.
The round the clock service of the bank makes sure that every customer does use their online service wherever they require. This service is free to use and does get the benefit of the entire bank at your fingertips.
Requirements for Spokane Teachers Credit Union Bank Online Banking
As to get used with the service from the Spokane Teachers Credit Union Bank, customers need to have these blow points to be remembered. Only with these details can customers be allowed to access the SCTU bank account.
- One should have an account in Spokane Teachers Credit Union Bank
- Should have STCU member number handy
- Social security number or Tax ID to be linked with account
- Does have SCCU account number handy
- Should have debit card number which is active
- Date of birth to be linked with account
- Driver license number or Photo ID number to be linked as well
Having the above said details will make your way easy to access the online service from SCTU bank.
Spokane Teachers Credit Union Bank Online Login
If you’re new to STCU bank online banking, then you can have a look at these steps which will let you know how to access the official website of the STCU online banking.
- Visit the official website of Spokane Teachers Credit Union Bank
- Here click on Secure Login and wait for the page to get loaded
- Enter your username and click on continue to move to authentication page
- Select your Security question and enter the answer as below
- Click on Continue button and let the details be verified with your details
Once the verification has been completed, the Spokane Teachers Credit Union Bank Page for respective customer details will be loaded and customers can move to access this web banking service.
How to Register with Spokane Teachers Credit Union Bank
Here we bring you a series of steps that will let you know how to get enrolled with the Spokane Teachers Credit Union Bank Online banking service. This option does make you comfortable to register and get yourself started with using an online website.
- Visit the official online website of STCU bank from your browser
- Now click on ‘Never Used Online? Register as a New User’ Link
- These can be seen left side of page in the My account menu tab
- Now click on Register as Business or Individual whichever you prefer
- Check the dialog box as ‘I Agree’ and then click on continue button
- Next enter your Spokane Teachers Credit Union Bank account number
- Enter your social security number along with other details as asked
- Once filled, click on continue button to proceed to next step
- Now choose your username and then a temporary password for account
- Set your authentication question which will allow you to access page
- Make sure you confirm your email and phone number again
That’s it! Once all these details are filled and confirmed, you can next move to click on the confirm button to submit your details. Once verified, your Spokane Teachers Credit Union Bank Online account will be activated and thus your username along with a first-time password will be ready to access.
Spokane Teachers Credit Union Bank Online Account Service
The STCU online bank account for a customer can thus allow you to use their services which are listed below. These services can be used by customers whenever they log in with their login credentials.
- Make and Stop payments from your online account
- Get your account balance check instantly
- Send money to anyone having accounts in STCU
- Check your past transaction history
- Get your outstanding bills paid instantly form online
- Register with Mobile banking to access service from your mobile
How to get forgotten Spokane Teachers Credit Union Bank Password
In case if you have forgotten your password for your Spokane Teachers Credit Union Bank Online Account, then do follow these steps and get your new password set instantly.
- Visit the online website of Spokane Teachers Credit Union Bank using sctu.com link
- Now click on Online Banking and then click on forgot password link
- Next click on ‘I Agree’ button and then click on continue to proceed
- Here not your STCU Member number along with your username
- As well entry last 6 digits of your Tax ID to confirm your identity
- Click on continue and then enter your security question answers
- Next click on continue to valid your details and move to next page
- Here enter you knew password twice and click on confirm to save the settings
That’s it! Spokane Teachers Credit Union Bank Online account password for your respective username has been changed. These new passwords can now be used to access the online account or mobile banking to experience the SCTU service.
How to get forgotten Username of SCTU Bank
In most cases customers do forget the username which let them stop using their online account with Spokane Teachers Credit Union Bank. Thus in such case, you can follow these steps and get your forgotten username retrieved.
- Visit the online banking wrist page of the Spokane Teachers Credit Union Bank
- Use sctu.com to visit main page and then click on Online Banking link
- Now click on forget username and wait for new page to be loaded
- In the forgot username page, enter your customer details as asked
- Enter your STCU member number and last 6 digit of your Tax ID or security number
- Next enter your account number and debit card last 6-digit number
- Confirm your birth date and then fil your drive line number
- Click on continue button and wait for your details to verify
Once, these details are verified your username will be displayed on your screen. These can be saved, and you can move to use these in your Online Internet banking page to access your Spokane Teachers Credit Union Bank service online.
- Is STCU Bank online open for everyone?
The Spokane Teachers Credit Union Bank Online Banking page is open to enrol for the custom so SCTU only. They should possess an account number which has got registered with entire personal details in their communication address.
- Does STCU available 24*7?
Yes, the online banking service of the Spokane Teachers Credit Union Bank is available round the clock without even getting down in holidays. Customers who have login credentials, can access the banking feature anytime and from anywhere.
- SCTU Bank services available in Android and iOS?
Yes, the Spokane Teachers Credit Union Bank service is available on Android and iOS devices. Customers can get a direct link form the Android or Apple play store to download the bank application. Once installed, customers can use their Online website credentials to access the banking App.