As you might already know, WAWA credit card login offered by CitiBank and through the guide we will be showing the instructions on how to complete the account registration across their portal for WAWA credit cards.
In this article, we will discuss how you can apply for a WaWA credit card while learning about the card’s requirements for application. Then we will learn about how you can register for a WAWA credit card.
Wawa Credit Card Application Requirements
Before you apply for the credit card, you need to be aware and learn more about the WAWA credit card requirements.
- Reside within the United States.
- Be a minimum of 18 years of age.
- Possess a valid Social Security number.
- Maintain a valid U.S. mailing address.
While it is advisable to have a credit score of 640 or above, it’s worth noting that you may still be approved even if your score is lower or if you have no credit history.
How to Apply WAWA Credit Card
If you’ve understood the requirements for applying to WAWA credit card and understand that you meet both requirements and have required documents then follow the below steps to complete applying for WAWA credit card.
- Open the WAWA credit card registration page from here https://www.wawa.com/iframe/wawacreditcard and then click on Apply Now button
- You will be redirected to CitiBank page to complete the rest of the setup, which is https://citiretailservices.citibankonline.com/apply/wawa-credit-card?app=UNSOL&siteId=PLOC_WAWA&sc=06402&plsrc=WD01
- Basic Information: Enter your basic information then click on Continue button
- Address Information: After that you will need to fill your address information including address, zip, location and all details, then click on Continue button
- More Details: Next you will enter your residence status, monthly housing payment, total annual net income, date of birth and social security number, then click on Continue button
- Finally you will be asked to double verify all the information you have filled and then click on Continue, then you will receive an OTP or link to verify your account
- Complete the verification and you will have completed WAWA credit card registration.
How to Register Wawa Credit Card Account With or Without Credit Card
You can complete your account creation without or with a credit card for WAWA with the following steps. And this is important if you have applied for a WAWA credit card online or offline but have not completed the account creation yet.
Step 1: Account Registration
- Open the WAWA credit card account creation page from here
- With Credit Card: Then if you have credit card then follow the steps and enter card number, name, security code and last 4 digits of SSN of cardholder’s
- Without Credit Card: Or if you do not have a card, then click on I don’t have my card on hand option and then simply follow the same steps as account creation
Step 2: Account Activation
- Once basic details are entered, click on Verify and you will need to enter the below information to complete your account.
- Basic Information: Name and other details, then click on Continue
- Address Information: Address information and other details, then click on Continue
- More Details: Enter residence details, income, SSN and more, then click on Continue
- Finally verify your account with OTP or link on registered email address to complete WAWA account registration for with card or without card
Wawa Credit Card Login
Complete the WAWA credit card login by following below steps.
- Open the WAWA credit card login portal by CitiBank from here https://citiretailservices.citibankonline.com/RSnextgen/svc/launch/index.action?siteId=PLOC_WAWA#signon
- Simply enter your User ID, Password and then click on the Sign On button to complete your login.
Wawa Credit Card Payment
Once you login to your WAWA credit card CitiBank login page,
- Go to Accounts and under it click on Payments
- Select the credit card and then enter the amount to be paid
- Select the payment method to complete the WAWA credit card payment.
Wawa Credit Card Customer Service
In order to contact WAWA credit card customer care, you can contact them at 1-855-207-9816 for any help regarding issues or help with WAWA credit cards powered by CitiBank.
WAWA credit card customer service hours?
You can contact WAWA credit card customer service powered by CitiBank during the below working hours.
- Mon-Fri 8:00 am – 10:00 pm ET
- Sat 10:00 am – 8:30 pm ET
- Sun 12:00 pm – 8:30 pm ET
Wawa Credit Card Reporting For Lost Card And Replacement Process
If you have either lost or someone stole your WAWA credit card, then you can report it for Lost Card to WAWA credit card CitiBank at 1-800-251-6781 and request for card blocking and then replacement.