Complete your SBI Credit Card Bill Payment in time with SBI Net Banking, Just check simple guide to do payment through online Net Banking and also through SBI YONO app…
State Bank of India provides Credit Cards to all of their customers who meet the respective eligibility criteria. SBI provides online access to every customer through their Net banking page, which can be through the official online banking website from State Bank of India.
Any credit card provided to account holders of the State Bank of India, will directly link with their account and seen from the Cards option. Follow this article to understand how to make credit card bill payment via State Bank net banking.
State Bank of India brings Net banking facility to the customers who have their accounts in SBI. Here is the process which one can follow and make payment for their SBI Credit Card using Net Banking credentials.
|SBI Credit Card Status||SBI Credit Card Login|
|SBI Credit Card Reward||SBI Credit Card Customer Care Number|
SBI Credit Card Bill Payment via Net Banking
There are multiple options which one can use and make the payment for State Bank of India Credit card Bill instantly. We will be using an online Net banking option to make the SBI credit card Bill payment.
- Visit Official site of SBI
Open the official website of State Bank of India from your browser or go through this link onlinesbi.com
- Choose Net Banking and Login
Select Net Banking from top and click on Login button
- Enter required details
Provide your Net banking credentials as well the Captcha code
- Fill OTP
Enter OTP sent to your registered mobile number for login
- Tap on Services and then on Cards
Click on Service and then tap on Cards options
- Select SBI credit card
Select your State Bank of India Credit card and click on it
- Click on Payments and choose amount
Tap on Payment and select the amount to proceed for payment
- Complete payment with entering OTP
Confirm payment and enter OTP to make the payment
SBI Credit Card Bill Payment through SBI Yono App
The State Bank of India Net banking credentials can also used in the SBI provided Yono Application, which allows the customers to make credit card Bill payments.
- Get the SBI Yono App installed in your device provided by State Bank of India
- Launch the Yono and enter your SBI Net banking credentials here
- Enter the OTP for verification and wait for home page to load on screen
- Select the Cards under the Services menu option to show
- Choose Credit Card Bill payment and then select appropriate Card
- Confirm the amount and tap on Make Payment to proceed further
- Enter The OTP and wait for payment to confirm from account
- Can non-SBI account holders use Net banking to Make Credit Card Bill Payment?
The SBI online net banking account will only be provided to the customers who have their accounts in the State Bank of India. Thus, customers who don’t hold an Account in the State Bank of India, will not be able to use the Net banking page for credit card bill payment.
- Does State Bank of India Net Banking and free Facility?
Yes, the Net banking facility provided to the customers of State Bank of India is absolutely free. Any customer who holds an account with SBI, can visit the nearest branch or contact customer service to release their Net banking credentials to use the services online.
- How soon is the Credit Card Bill Payment from SBI Net banking updated?
Any Credit Card Bill Payment for SBI credit Card made from Net banking will update in quick time. Once the amount deduction from the account updated, the same will credit to your credit card account instantly.