Create Retail or Corporate new user for PNB Net Banking | Avail Punjab National Bank online services to seamless internet banking…
Punjab National Bank is a popular yet most preferred National Bank in India, and the Net Banking service for the bank allows its customers to utilize different services online without investing in the branch.
As the modern days are invoking with the technology, the services from Banks through their Net Banking feature are in good spike, and there are multiple benefits for the customer who does get the access to the PNB Net Banking service.
This makes them comfortable in using bank transactions at their fingertips, and yet the online banking is secure which guarded with unique credentials that only allow you to access the online portal.
Every customer does have an unique set of username and password which allow them to use their bank account through Website or Mobile Application. Here 25penny will provide the complete requirements and the process of each from creation to login and usage, have a look.
|Service||PNB Net Banking|
|User Registration allowed for||Internet Banking and Mobile Banking|
|Customer Care in India||1800 180 2222|
|International (Global) Customer care||+911202490000|
|Online Account Opening||Available through Video KYC|
Punjab National Bank Net Banking Requirements
The requirements for the Punjab National Bank Net Banking are important, as without having these details one cannot get register with the Net Banking page. Having these details will allow a customer to access the net banking page and get register.
- The customer should be an active account holder of Punjab National Bank
- Customer should have their account number handy
- Mobile number must linked with the PNB Account
- Have a Debit card that is active with working ATM PIN
The process to get register with the Bank is quite easier, if you have gone through the requirements to get the registration for PNB Net Banking. There are different steps to follow for Retail and Corporate users which clearly described below.
This process is for the Retail user who does have a salary or savings account in the Punjab National Bank.
PNB Net Banking
Retail Net Banking Registration
- Visit Punjab National Bank at netpnb.com
- Now click on Retail internet banking from the menu list in page
- Click on New User and then enter your account number along with DOB
- Select the Registration Type (Internet Banking or Mobile banking or for Both)
- Click on verify to fetch your details
- Once verified, you will get an OTP to your registered mobile number through SMS.
- Enter the OTP and click on continue to proceed for further
- Enter your Debit card number along with a PIN to confirm
- Once done, set your Login username and password for Net banking
- Click on Agree ‘Terms & condition’ and click on complete registration
- That’s it, on the next page the successful message shown with your user ID on screen. This User ID must keep safe, as that can use to access under Retail Net Banking service.
The online registration for the corporate use of Punjab National Bank may done through the bank branch. Hence the customer needs to visit their nearest Punjab National Bank branch and get their Net Banking registration processed.
Corporate Net Banking Registration
- Visit the Punjab National Bank Branch and fill the 1212 form for Net Banking
- Enter your details in an Application form and submit to the manager
- The details verified, and your registration processed
- Customer will receive corporate ID which is the username
- As well the Admin ID and password through SMS to their number
- That’s it, This corporate ID which is your username name may used to access the Punjab National Bank Net Banking password for the corporate customers. The Admin ID will have access to create other users and manage other major transactions for PNB Net banking.
The step-by-step process to access the Punjab National Bank Net banking page with your login credentials. Using these processes one can access the Login page for their specific login credentials.
PNB Net Banking Login
- Visit the PNB Net banking portal netpnb.com
- Select appropriate Retail or corporate Internet Banking link
- Enter your User ID along with Customer ID in the respective page
- Click on the continue button and then enter your password
- Click on Login button and then you will detail will be verified
- That’s it, the Punjab National Bank Login page for your respective user credentials loaded and the same accessed to use different services online.
- Get your password change if you’re a first-time user of Punjab National Bank.
If you have forgotten or lost the Punjab National Bank Net banking password, then you can follow these steps to get your password change for each Retail or netpnb Corporate user. Do follow these step wise processes to get your PNBNetBanking password changed.
PNB Net Banking Password Reset
- Visit the official Punjab National Bank online website at netpnb.com
- Now click on Retails internet Banking or PNB Corporate Net Banking
- Here enter your user ID if your just an retail banking user
- Els enter customer ID and User ID, then click on Continue button
- Enter the OTP received to your number and click on continue button
- Now enter the debit card number and then enter your PNB account number
- Enter the ATM PIN and click on continue button to proceed for next step
- Once verified, you will get an password change page open on screen
- Change the password by typing it twice and click on continue button
- Click on confirm button to wait for success message shown on screen
- That’s it, Punjab National Bank password for your either PNB Login retail or corporate banking user ID changed.
- This way you can change your password anytime and can use the new password to access the Net banking page online.