Punjab National Bank is a popular yet most preferred National Bank in India, and the Net Banking service for the bank allows its customers to utilize different services online without investing in the branch.
As the modern days are invoking with the technology, the services from Banks through their Net Banking feature are in good spike, and there are multiple benefits for the customer who does get the access to the Punjab National Bank Net Banking service.
This makes them comfortable in using bank transactions at their fingertips, and yet the online banking is secure which is guarded with unique credentials that only allow you to access the online portal.
Every customer does have an unique set of username and password which allow them to use their bank account through Website or Mobile Application.
Recruitment for Punjab National Bank Net Banking
The requirements for the Punjab National Bank Net Banking are important, as without having these details one cannot get registered with the Net Banking page. Having these details will allow a customer to access the net banking page and get registered.
- Customer should be an active account holder of Punjab National Bank
- Customer should have their account number handy
- Mobile number must be linked with the Punjab National Bank Account
- Have an Debit card which is active with working ATM PIN
The process to get registered with the Punjab National Bank is quite easier, if you have gone through the requirements to get the registration for Net Banking. There are different steps to be followed for Retail and Corporate users which are cleared described below.
How to Register for Retail Net Banking
This process is for the Retail user who does have a salary or savings account in the Punjab National Bank.
- Visit the online whist of the Punjab National Bank form your browser
- Now click on Retail internet banking from the menu list in page
- Click on New User and then enter your Account number along with DOB
- Next select the Registration Type and click on verify to fetch your details
- Once verified, you we get an OTP to your registered mobile number
- Enter the OTP and click on continue to proceed for further
- Next enter your Debit card number along with PIN to confirm
- Once done, set your Login username and password for Net banking
- Click on Agree ‘Terms & condition’ and click on complete registration
- That’s it! in the next page the success message will be shown with your user ID on screen. These User ID must be kept safe, as that can only be used to access your n under the Retail Net Banking service.
PNB Corporate Net Banking Registration
The online registration for the corporate use of Punjab National Bank can only be done through the bank branch. Hence the customer needs to visit their nearest Punjab National Bank branch and get their Net Banking registration processed.
- Visit the Punjab National Bank Branch and fill the 1212 form for Net Banking
- Enter your details in Application form and submit to the manager
- The details will be verified, and your registration will be processed
- Customer will receive corporate ID which is the username
- As well the Admin ID and password through SMS to their number
- That’s it! This corporate ID which is your username name can be used to access the Punjab National Bank Net Banking password for the corporate customers. The Admin ID will have access to create other users and manage other major transactions for PNB Net banking.
How to Login to Punjab National Bank Net banking
The step by step process to access the Punjab National Bank Net banking page with your login credentials. Using these processes one can access the Login page for their specific login credentials.
- Visit the official website of the Punjab National Bank Net banking
- Here select appropriate Retail or corporate Internet Banking link
- Enter your User ID along with Customer ID in the respective page
- Next click on continue button and then enter your password
- Click on Login button and then you will detail will be verified
- That’s it, The Punjab National Bank Login page for your respective user credentials will be loaded and the same can be accessed to use different services online. Get your password changed if you’re a first-time user for Punjab National Bank.
How to Reset Net Banking Punjab National Bank Password
If you have forgotten or lost the Punjab National Bank Net banking password, then you can follow these steps to get your password change for each Retail or Corporate user. Do follow these step wise processes to get your Punjab National Bank Net Banking password changed.
- Visit the official website of the Punjab National Bank online
- Now click on Retails internet Banking or Corporate Net Banking
- Here enter your user ID if your just an retail banking user
- Els enter customer ID and User ID, then click on Continue button
- Enter the OTP received to your number and click on continue button
- Now enter the debit card number and then enter your PNB account number
- Enter the ATM PIN and click on continue button to proceed for next step
- Once verified, you will get an password change page open on screen
- Change the password by typing it twice and click on continue button
- Click on confirm button to wait for success message to be shown on screen
- That’s it! Punjab National Bank password for your either retail or corporate banking user ID has been changed. This way you can change your password anytime and can use the new password to access the Net baking page online.