Understand more about Missed call banking service, how you can register for it with customer care and from branch and how Missed call banking works…
Modern banking has reached great heights and if you are a regular banking user who makes transactions regularly then you might have already used Internet banking or even SMS banking but have you heard about what is missed call banking service?
Missed Call Banking
Several banks provide a service called Missed Call Banking, which enables consumers to conduct straightforward financial operations by dialing a predetermined number while on the phone.
Missed call banking is convenient, quick, and cost-effective as customers can access their bank accounts without having to visit a branch or use the internet.
How to Register for Missed Call Banking
If you are new to this, then learn from below general process on how to register for missed call banking.
Mode 1: Customer Care to Activate Missed Call Banking
- Call your bank’s customer care service number and ask them to route you to the team or customer care who will help you activate Missed call banking on your registered mobile number with the bank.
- Provide your personal information, such as your name, account number, and contact details
- Verify your mobile number by entering a code that will be sent to your phone.
Mode 2: Visiting the Nearest Branch Office of Your Bank
- You can visit the nearest branch office of your bank and request them to provide you with Missed call banking activation or registration form.
- Fill out the application form for it and mention the mobile number you want to enable the Missed call banking service.
- Once your turn comes, you need to follow the requests from the bank employee and you will be able to activate Missed call banking service for your registered mobile number with the bank.
- You can also register for this service and activate it from your online net banking. Moreover, the above methods are quite easy to follow with ease.
How does Missed Call Banking Work
If you have registered for Missed call banking but are unaware of how this service works, then below is the guide that will help you understand more about its works.
- The customer registers their mobile number with the bank.
- To perform a transaction, the customer makes a missed call to the bank’s designated number
- The bank’s system detects the missed call and automatically sends a confirmation message to the customer’s mobile number.
- Based on the information provided in the missed call, the bank performs the requested transaction, such as checking account balance, mini-statement, or funds transfer.
- The bank sends a confirmation message to the customer after the transaction has been completed successfully.
- Is Missed call banking secure?
Yes, missed call banking services are secure and protected by the same security measures as other banking services.
- Is missed call banking free?
Yes, missed call banking is a free service offered by banks. So there is no extra charge applicable for using this service.
- Is Missed call baking available 24/7?
Missed call banking services may be available 24/7 or during specific hours, depending on the bank. Customers should check with their bank for specific hours of operation.
- Can I use missed call banking from any phone number?
Yes, missed call banking can be used from any phone number, as long as it is registered with the bank.
- What if I miss the return call from the bank?
Customers can redial the missed call banking number to receive the information again.
Model Paper 2023 | Board Paper 2023 | Sample Paper 2023 | Ed Post | Question Paper 2023 | Board Model Paper 2023 | JnanabhumiAP | 192.168.0.1 | Scholarship- Fellowship | JNVST Result 2023 | Model Paper 2023 | 99-Networks | 99employee |
Disclaimer: Above the above published information is only for reference purpose. For any changes in the content, we refer to visit the concerned official website, and we are not responsible for anything.