All land holding families are able to get the benefits of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi. Know complete process for registration, eligibility and ineligibility, required documents along with beneficiary list…
Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana is a central government introduced scheme which brings some income relief to landholding farmers’ families. There is an INR 6000 amount that has fixed for every eligible beneficiary family to credit in three installments every year to the beneficiary bank account directly. The Government of India has developed the PM Kisan website for the benefit of the beneficiary and as well various CSC centers in every village for quick registration.
Firstly there are individual centers setup in every area to help the poor families to get register. Also know the status of their PM Kisan application. So the beneficiary has to get through the eligibility and provided various information in the service center to benefit from the government provided scheme.
|Name||PM Kisan Samman Nidhi|
|Service||Central sector scheme for farmers|
|Income support||6000 Rs per year in 3 installments|
|Helpline number||155261, 01124300606|
|Help desk for Aadhar OTP email@example.com|
Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana
Agriculture is a very crucial part of India’s economy and thus every farmer plays a vital role in society. The farmers’ families in India have struggled with finances every time due to socioeconomic prevalence between the different regions. Moreover the central government has brought various schemes to develop such communities and bring support which in turn develop the Indian economy. So Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana is one such scheme which does give financial aid to every farmer’s family in three installments.
PM Kisan Eligibility
- Farmers families who do qualify the below said criteria will be eligible for the PM Kisan scheme.
- Marginal and Small farmers are eligible
- Families holding cultivable land will avail benefits
- Farmer should be born Indian by domicile
- farmers form rural and urban area
PM Kisan Ineligibility
The Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana is not for every farmer’s families, as beside holding land farmers the below said list will mark them ineligible for these schemes.
- Landholder being a part of institutional
- Farmers family having any member as government job holder
- Individual from family holding any constitutional posts or ministry position
- Individual if severed as an officer in PSU or state office
- And Individual who filed income tax in last year by anyone from family
- Does receive INR 10,000 every month under pension scheme
- Family having anyone with professional position in corporate sector
PM Kisan Scheme Registration
Any farmers' families who do get eligible with the above said criteria, can go ahead to register with the PM Kisan scheme. Here are quick processes which will guide you to get registered with the scheme.
- Visit PMKSY nominated nodal officer
Individual has to reach to PMKSY nominated nodal officer of their zone
- Get registered with scheme
Reach to the revenue office or patwaris to get registered with scheme Or reach to Common Service Centers to register setup by government
- Or visit PM KISAN online site
Use the PM KISAN online website to register through online process
- Select New Farmer Registration and Enter asked details at https://pmkisan.gov.in/registrationformnew.aspx
Choose New Farmer Registration and provide every detail that has been asked
- Submit Bank details and Mobile number
Provide bank details and mobile number to receive regular updates
- Complete the payment
Once submitted, making the processing fee payment to confirm
That’s it, The Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana registration with the farmer details has confirmed. Moreover Individuals have to check their eligibility from beneficiary list or application status to track the fund movement.
PM Kisan Scheme Required Document
One who is applying for the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana scheme will have to get the below listed documents during registration.
- Aadhaar Card
- Ration Card or any proof of citizenship
- Land Documents for ownership of land
- Bank account details
Do scan every document if the registration is processed online as to upload them during online registration.
How to View PM Kisan Beneficiary List or Report
Once the registration is processed, it is required to check names in the beneficiary list provided in online PM Kisan website. Make use of the application number to check if your name got in the beneficiary list.
- Go to online PM Kisan official website or visit CSC center
- Select the beneficiary list under the farmers corner in home menu
- Choose the details from the drop down option provided
- Click on Get Report to view the benefit list in that area
That’s it, Farmers can check their names if added in the beneficiary list so only after having the names has added in these lists the fund transfer will initiate through online mode.
- Is PM Kisan restricted through area wise in the state?
The Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana is only for the farmers' families who are holding cultivable land in Rural or Urban zones. There is a list of criteria that need to be passed by the farmers to get benefited through the PM Kisan scheme.
- How is PM Kisan funds credited in farmers accounts?
The individual who has applied for the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana scheme will get the fund directly to their account which has been provided during registration. The amount will be initiated in three installments having four months of interval between each deposit.
- My PM Kisan amount is not credited yet for these installments?
The funds for the PM kisan scheme if not credited for the particular instalment period, the farmers family has to reach to the revenue office or patwari of their village to check the eligibility status. Any grievance has to be reported to the revenue officer to check further.