Bank of Baroda make the customers easy to avail services by BoB Net Banking with Baroda Connect, Know How to register for Bank of Baroda Net Banking, it’s login process and also know how to reset password…
One of the key reasons why Bank of Baroda has been providing such banking facilities and financial services to more than 131 million customers all across the world. While managing a business of more than $218 billion by Public Sector Bank is amazing. Because of their heritage of 112 years of customer delighting service. And if you are one of the customers of their bank.
You must already know how well their banking system is. While the world has adapted to the terms of Internet Banking even. Then they have designed their own system and interface allowing their customers to bank through the Internet. Through this piece of article, 25penny will walk you through the BoB net banking registration process, login guide and steps to help you retrieve your account username and password along as well.
Baroda Connect & Features
While the whole world has devised their banking facilities through the Internet, Bank of Baroda has made their system more diverse with a new facility name which is BarodaConnect. In order to help users identify their Net banking system, facilities and more through a standalone platform.
They have come up with the platform BarodaConnect which might seem new to you. But as a customer of the bank you will be using this to register and login. As well for all your financial transduction, payments and more banking facilities uses also.
So before we continue with the registration process we have listed some of the high level uses. It you can take help from this online banking facility and they are listed as follows.
- Inter bank and intra bank money transactions
- Payment of taxes of all kinds
- Payments of invoices and credit card bills
- Make online donations
- Manage and view your banking features, money, funds and more
- Payment of utilities of all kinds
- Baroda Easy Pay & Baroda eShoppe facility included as well
Also read: Ubi Corporate Login & Netbanking Services
So since you have already registered your account with a Bank of Baroda branch then you will need to follow through the below instructions which will help you to activate your BoB net banking facility.
BoB Net Banking Registration
- First open the Bank of Baroda online banking official website from here www.bobibanking.com and then click on the Retail User button that will redirect you to the login page
- On the login page, you will have to click on the “Online Registration using debit card” option and then continue forward
- On the next page you will have to enter the verification code as shown in the image and then simply click on the continue button
- Account Activation Through Debit Card: So you will be redirected to their account activation page right away and here you will have to enter your debit card details such as
- Debit Card Number
- Expiry Date
- ATM Pin
- Captcha code from the image shown
- Once the above details are correctly entered then click on the validate button. This will send an OTP to your registered mobile number
- Once the validation is done then you will redirect to their page where you need to enter the user details as asked below.
- Type of facility: Select “Both View & Txn Rights” option
- Enter Preferred User ID: Here enter the username for your account
- Enter Sign-On Password: You will need to enter your account password here which should be a combination of one upper case, one lower case, one special character and should be a minimum of 8 characters to 16 characters in total.
- Renter Sign-On Password: Reenter the sign on password once again for confirmation
- Enter Transaction Password: Enter your transaction password
- ReEnter Transaction Password: ReEnter your transaction password here once again
- After clicking on the next button you will see the message that the process has been completed successfully. But please note that your account will activate within 24 hours. You will receive an activation SMS from the bank after which you can start your using your account with your newly set user id and password.
- After Activation Process: Once you have received the SMS from the bank then follow the instructions below. It will help you to complete the whole account setup for net banking.
- First go to Bank of Baroda online banking webpage www.bobibanking.com. Then click on retail user, next enter your login details to login to your account
- On the next page scroll down to the bottom of the page and then click on the agree button
- Through the next page you will have to enter both your SignOn Password and Transaction Password once again. At the same time enter new Sign-On & Transaction password along with their confirmed password. Then click on the OK button to continue.
- On the next page you need to select your personal messages and select 5 – 12 questions for account authentication if you lose your user id or password in the future.
- Scroll below where you will have to reset your SignOn password again and enter your transaction password, then click on the submit button
- Finally you have now successfully activated your Bank of Baroda Net banking account.
Also read: PNB Net Banking for Retail & Corporate User
Bank of Baroda Net Banking Login
Now that you have your BoB net banking Corporate account activated then it is time for you to make use of your online banking facilities and features by accessing your account. And in order to do so you can follow our instructions which will show you BoB net banking Login for online portal.
- Open Official website of Bank Of Baroda and Click on Retail User
Go to the Bank of Baroda net banking homepage from this link and then tap on the Retail User option which will open a new popup window
- Provide your User ID and mobile number
In the popup window you will first have to enter your user id and enter your mobile number as well to receive the OTP
- Enter OTP and Tap on Submit
Once you receive the OTP, enter it in the asked option and then click on the submit button which will load the next page
- Provide Sign-On password and Click on Login
In the next page you will have to enter the account Sign-On password and click on the login button which will give you the access to your account!
How to Reset password for BarodaConnect
It is important that you keep a track of your BoB net banking account. But for that to happen you always need to have your password. But in case if you have either lost your password or forgotten it then follow the below process that will help you to reset your password.
- Open the link www.bobibanking.com Transaction Password Reset and select Retail user > Click on Forgot Password\Retrieve Password option
- In the next page you need to enter your debit card information. Enter your registered mobile number or email address, then click on the next
- You will now receive an OTP which you need to enter and then click on the submit button
- On the next page you can now reset your password and then click on the submit button!
Also read: Honda Financial Login, Registration and Password Reset
Bank of Baroda User ID Reset Process
In case you might have forgotten or lost access to your account then it might get troublesome. Because you may not be able to make transactions and see your account status as well. But you can follow the below process that will help you to retrieve your BoB net banking user id in no time.
- Go to www.bobibanking.com Website and then click on Retail user which will open the login popup
- In the login popup page you need to click on “Forgot User ID”option. This will open a new popup window which will help you to retrieve your user id
- Enter your account number along with your registered mobile number or email address then click on the continue button
- Then you will receive an OTP to your mobile registered number or email as per your selection above. Once you enter the OTP you will finally receive your user id.
What are the requirements to activate Bank of Baroda Net Banking?
In order for any Bank of Baroda customer going to activate and register their net banking facility they will need to have three important documents that required are.
- Bank Passbook
- Debit Card or ATM Card
- Registered Mobile Number
In case if you don’t have any one of the above mentioned requirements then you will not able to register. Activate the Baroda Connect facility online. But at the same time if the online does not work due to limited required documents you possess, then the best option would be for you to activate your BoB net banking through one of the branches offline.
Model Paper 2023 | Board Paper 2023 | Sample Paper 2023 | Ed Post | Question Paper 2023 | Board Model Paper 2023 | JnanabhumiAP | 192.168.0.1 | Scholarship- Fellowship | JNVST Result 2023 | Model Paper 2023 | 99-Networks | 99employee |
Disclaimer: Above the above published information is only for reference purpose. For any changes in the content, we refer to visit the concerned official website, and we are not responsible for anything.