Avail the services easily with Net Banking of Bank of India by sitting at home. Just check the complete guide Bank of India net banking registration, login, and resetting of forgotten passwords…
Bank of India is a commercial bank owned by the government of India. It has completed over 100+ years of service in the field of financial banking to the citizens of India. It is well known due to its facilities and widespread offline branches all across India. In the era of the digital world, even the Bank of India understood and initiated all their banking facilities to adapt online.
Making them one of the pioneers to adopt the online banking facilities that have helped millions of customers to activate their net banking. Also, avail banking facilities through desktops and mobiles on the go in their everyday life. So if you already have an account with them then you can follow our article. It will help you register for Bank of India net banking and activate it as well.
|Name of the Bank||Bank of India|
|Toll Free Number||18001031906, 1800220229|
Bank of India Net Banking
Assuming that you have either savings, current, or salary account with the Bank of India along with your bank passbook, debit card and the registered mobile number that is linked to your account. Then you can continue following the below process. It will help you through the BOI net banking account activation and registration process.
- Visit the official website of the Bank Of India
Open the Bank of India official website from here bankofindia.co.in
- Click on Personal and then New User option
Tap on Personal under the Internet Banking section and This will redirect you to their login page and then click on “New User”
- Provide required details
Enter your bank account number, and registered mobile number and then fill the captcha, click on continue
- Enter received OTP and Click on continue
Provide OTP in the next page and then tap on the continue
- Provide required details and tap on continue
Enter your ATM card or debit card number along with the Expiry date, and ATM pin, and then enter the verification code and click on continue
- Click On I agree
Select the terms & conditions option then tap on I agree on button
- Enter User ID and Tap on Continue
Provide user id and password for your account, once done click on the continue button
- View your account details
You have completed your Bank of India net banking activation and on the next page you can view your account details along with user id and more
- Your account will be activated within 24 days
You will be received an SMS for account activation from the BOI within 24 hours
- Use your account with a new login User ID and Password
you are able to use your account with your new login user-id and password.
Bank of India Net Banking Login
Since you have your BOI net banking account activated. Then it’s time for you to make use of it to make transfers of funds and use their banking facility online. In order to do so, you need to follow the instructions to learn how to use their online banking portal.
- Go to the Bank of India official website from here bankofindia.co.in.
- Click on the Personal or Corporate as per your account under the Internet Banking section
- Popup regarding security and questions will appear at first where you have to click on the Ok button
- Enter your user id, password and enter the captcha code from the image
- Click on the submit button and now you will be given access to your account!
How to Reset Net Banking of Bank of India Password
If you have forgotten your login password for the Bank of India net banking then you can follow the below instructions that will help you reset your account password in a quick time.
- Open the Bank of Indian official webpage from here bankofindia.co.in.
- Click on personal under the Internet Banking section and then tap on Ok
- Tap on forgot password option. This will redirect you to the password resetting page
- Enter your Internet banking user id and account number and click on the continue button
- Fill out the details listed below.
- Internet Banking user-id
- A debit card or ATM card number
- ATM pin
- Debit or ATM card expiry date
- Cross-check the details you have entered and then tap on the submit button
- Click on the New Login Password option
- Enter the new password and confirm the password again then tap on the submit button and this will reset your password.
- Is it possible to register for Bank of India net banking without a debit card?
In case of activating and registering the Bank of India net banking through online you will need to make use of your ATM or debit card. If you do not have your card then you will not be able to complete the activation process through the online method. But you can approach your branch and ask them to activate your net banking through offline in that case.
- Where can I find my Bank of India User ID?
Sometimes you might forget your user id for the bank of India net banking which might be delaying you to login to your account. So open your bank passbook and on the front page you will find the customer id which is your bank net banking user id.
- BSNL Plans and Portal Services on Demand for User
- BSNL SIM Replacement for Prepaid or Postpaid SIM
- BSNL Balance Check for Voice, Data, STV with Validity
- Payment Status Not Available – Find Valid Reasons
- Indian Bank Net Banking Login and Registration
- Safeway Near Me to Find the Pharmacy and Open Hours
- RBL Bank SMS Banking New Codes for Bank & Card Services
- Income Tax Payment Online for Challan No ITNS 280
- HDB Online Payment for Loan EMI with Billdesk, PayTM & Other