If you are an RBC customer, then you may want to access your RBC bank statement online for various reasons, such as checking your transactions, balances, fees, interest rates, or tax documents.
You can access your account RBC financial statements within RBC Online Banking or the RBC Mobile app anytime, anywhere with a secure 7-year statement archiving.
Importance of RBC Bank Statement
Royal Bank of Canada account statement provide a comprehensive overview of your financial transactions, balances, and activities within a specific period. RBC account statements are important for several reasons. They help you to.
- Keep track of your transactions, balances, fees, interest rates, or tax documents.
- Manage your budget and plan your spending and saving goals.
- Monitor your account activity and spot any errors or unauthorized charges.
- Review your investment performance and asset allocation.
- Access your account information anytime, anywhere with a secure 7-year statement archiving.
- Save paper and help protect the environment by switching to eStatements.
RBC Bank Statement in Mobile App
Accessing your RBC (Royal Bank of Canada) account statements using the mobile app is a convenient and straightforward process. Follow these steps to access your account statements on the RBC mobile app.
- Download and Install RBC Mobile App.
- Log In or Register to the app using your RBC Online Banking credentials.
- Tap on More in the Navigation Bar.
- Select Services and Click on eStatements.
- Select RBC account for which you want to access the account statement.
- Within the account details, Access your Statements. It might be labelled as Statements or Documents.
RBC Bank Statement Online
You can access your RBC account statement with online banking by following these steps.
- Open Web Browser in your Computer or Desktop.
- Sign in to your RBC Online Banking account using your login credentials.
- Open Account Summary page.
- Select Statements/Documents located in the top right side of the screen.
- On the Account Documents page, follow the instructions such as statement time period, view or download statements, credit cards, investments, loans or mortgage or tax documents.
- Access your RBC bank statement Pdf
How to Get Bank Statement RBC in ATM
To access the RBC Account statement at ATM follow the below given steps.
- Locate a nearby RBC ATM.
- Insert your RBC debit card or credit card into the ATM’s card slot.
- Enter Your PIN.
- Select Account Information from the main menu.
- Select Mini Statements.
- Select the Account you want to access the statement.
- Collect your printed mini statement from the ATM.
Depending on the ATM interface, you may need to navigate through a menu to find the option to view your account statement.
RBC Mortgage Statement
To obtain a duplicate copy of your mortgage annual statement, you can follow these general steps.
- Contact Your Mortgage Lender customer service or contact centre. Please call at 1-800-769-2511
- Provide Your Information.
- Request for the Duplicate Statement.
- Confirm Delivery Method such as via email, regular mail, or through their online banking platform, depending on their process.
- Verify Any Fees or Procedures.
- Follow the lender’s instructions for obtaining the duplicate statement.
- Sign in to your RBC online banking using login credentials.
- Open Account Summary page.
- Select Statements/Documents.
- Switch to electronic preference in the Manage Documents tab.
- Your Mortgage Documents will be retained and archived for you for 7 years.
Also Read: How to Cancel RBC Bill Payment
How far back can I access my RBC Financial statements online?
The availability of historical statements can vary, but generally, you can access statements for several months or years.
Are online account statements secure?
Yes, RBC employs security measures to protect your online account statements.
Can I print my RBC account statements for my records?
Yes, many online platforms and apps allow you to download and print your account statements.
Is there a fee for accessing online account statements?
Generally, accessing your account statements online through RBC’s platforms is free.
What do I do if I encounter issues while accessing my RBC account statements online?
If you experience any difficulties or have questions, refer to RBC’s online banking help section, app guides, or contact their customer support for assistance.