Standard Chartered Bill desk, credit card payment | Online and Offline payment modes explained for SCB credit card payment through net banking, Pay TM and other…
If you have a credit card from Standard Chartered Bank which is a British multinational banking service that is widely spread across the whole world including many branches across India. It is wise and through this article we will be helping you through the credit card payment process.
Having paid your credit card payment in time will keep your credit score stable. It always help you open for future financial options. The outstanding amount is the amount utilize by Standard chartered credit card customer for that partial month.
These amounts must pay within the outside due date and any delay in paying these amounts will charge you a penalty. There are multiple ways through which one can get their outstanding cleared. The due date may check from Standard Chartered Credit Card online or through the SMS alert enabled on your registered mobile number.
Standard Chartered Credit Card Payment
|Name of the card payment
|SCB Credit Card Payment
|Online and Offline
|Online Payment Option
|NEFT/IBT, Online Banking, VISA Credit Card, BillDesk, PayTM, ECS and other
|Other payment options
|Cheque and Cash Payment, Phone Banking, Auto Debit, Payment Apportionment
|Customer Care Number
|1800 345 1000 and 18003455000
|Reward Redemption, Promotional Offers
Types of Standard Chartered Credit Card Payments Accepted
As a customer, you might already know what this banking service provides more than dozens of different credit card types which avails and used by customers like you, and for those customers below is the list of their credit card types who can follow our guide to make their payment through online easily.
- Emirates World Credit Card
- Yatra Platinum Credit Card
- Platinum Elite Credit Card
- Landmark Rewards Platinum Credit Card
- Platinum Rewards Card
- Manhattan Platinum Credit Card
- Super Value Titanium Credit Card
- Ultimate Credit Card
- Bajaj Finserv World Credit Card
- Visa Infinite Credit Card
In case if you have any other newly launched credit card as well then you go through our payment process below because the method would be the same.
The payment to the credit card should be processed by the time you reach the due date by using any of the methods shown here, and 25penny.com will deliberate the different online ways, which you can prefer as per your convenience and get your bills paid.
Standard Chartered Credit Card Payment
Do you want to make your Standard Chartered Bank Credit Card payment, then just follow the below given steps and get your outstanding dues cleared in quick time
- Visit official website billdesk.com/pgidsk/pgmerc/standardchartered/scb_card.jsp of SCB card payment
- Choose Card type and then provide the card number
- Enter your Email ID or Mobile number to receive the payment notification
- Enter the outstanding due and choose the payment option from list
- Select any other Bank or SCB bank to make your payment for card
- Tap on Pay Now and wait for payment page to launch
That’s it, once you have processed your online payment for Standard Chartered Bank Credit Card, it will automatically loaded with the ousting amount paid.
Standard Chartered Credit Card Online Payment Through NEFT
Having to pay your Bills or outstanding amount using NEFT is the easiest process, and if you have internet banking, then you can utilize these processes without much concern.
- Go to your bank internet banking website and click on it to login
- Once logged in, click on Add Cards, and then click on to proceed
- Now enter card details along with that enter the IFSC code
- Once the card is successfully adds, enter the amount to pay as outstanding
- That’s it, where the credit card payment through NEFT processed once, you click on the Pay button. This will be quick and easier, as your card will be remember airtime.
Standard Chartered Credit Card Payment Online
The option to pay your Standard Chartered Bank Credit card payment through online banking is also preferable when you use internet banking for most of your transactions.
- Visit the Standard Chartered online banking portal at sc.com/in/
- Now click on Online Banking and then click on the menu button to explore
- Sect signup of Online banking and agree on the Terms & Conditions
- Click on Accept and enter your debit card number along with the PIN
- Select Card payment form menu and click on it to enter details
- fill your cards details and enter your outstanding amount
- Click on Pay button and select mode of payment form is provided
- That’s it, your payment using the Standard Chartered online banking processed and it completes successfully.
Bill Desk is an Indian government provided payment platform which is most secure and known to be best out there for making any type of bill or credit card payment which is why you can go through the steps to make your scb card payment from the bill desk service.
Standard Chartered Bill desk
Get your SCCC Payment for your outstanding amount processed through BillDesk in quick steps, do follow these steps and get your outstanding amount paid.
- Open the Standard Chartered Credit Card bill desk official page from here https://pgi.billdesk.com/pgidsk/pgmerc/standardchartered/scb_card.jsp
- Select Card type from Visa, Mastercard & Card Loan Account
- Standard Chartered Bank Credit Card No
- Re-enter Standard Chartered Bank Credit Card No
- E-mail ID
- Mobile Number
- Payment Amount (Rs.)*
- Select the payment option which means you need to select the bank through which you will be making the payment
- select whether to pay from a debit card, credit card, or even online banking from your selected payment bank service.
- Click on the Pay Now button
- Select banking service payment gateway where you can select to make payment via Debit Card, Credit Card or Online Banking
- Make the payment and you will redirect to the Bill Desk page and receive the confirmation that the payment completes successfully.
Standard Chartered Credit Card Payment through ECS
Many customers do opt for these options from their bank, as they don’t want to miss the due date of credit card payment.
- The ECS option is available through different Forms in the Bank
- Get the Application Form online and fill it with your details
- Make sure you fill your Card details and Bank account number
- Submit the Form to the Bank through Online or Online Mode
- Once register, the ECS will activates on your Credit Card
- That’s it, card payment for your month due will auto-debit through ECS mandate directly from the account you have specified.
Standard Chartered Credit Card Payment through PayTM
After the launch of PayTM, millions of Indian have started using its service and it is evident that making credit card payment through it has become a lot easier for everyone since it is now a common payment app.
Follow the instructions below where we show you how to use PayTM app to make your SC credit card payment.
- Launch and log in to your Paytm application with your mobile number or Select the Credit Card Payment option or follow this link from here https://paytm.com/credit-card-bill-payment/standard-chartered-bank
- Here click on Services and then tap on credit card payment from the list
- Enter your card details and Paytm will automatically get the bank name
- Now enter the outstanding amount to pay and click on the pay button
- Select any mode for transfection and submit the details
- That’s it, by using your Paytm payment, it will instantly reflect the credit card, these will remind you of payment for next month’s cycle as well.
How to Make Standard Chartered Credit Card Payment Offline
This is an essential question which arises to those users and customers who might not have the facility or the ability at present to make the payment through online can follow the below mentioned types of offline payment methods.
- Cheque and cash payment
- Payment Appointment
So make sure to follow with any of the above-identified options with clear steps for payment of your Standard chartered credit card due bill and improve your CIBIL score credit rating.
Does Standard Chartered Credit Card Payment have an interest charge?
Yes the Standard Chartered bank card Payment if paid after due date will obviously applied with an interest charge. The interest will charge on your entire outstanding amount. We suggest to pay a minimum amount to avoid service / interest charges on your Standard Chartered Credit Card.
Will Standard Chartered Credit Card blocked if outstanding amounts not paid?
If the Standard Chartered credit payment for outstanding not cleared even after 2 months of bill generation. The card will process as blocked and will only activates after the customer paid the total due song with the interest applied for late payment.
Can Standard Chartered Credit Card Payment be Offline?
Yes, the customers who are using a Standard Chartered Credit Card can utilize offline facilities as well to pay their bills. So visiting the Branch, Using Standard Chartered ATMs, using payment center and more may use to process your Standard Chartered card payment.
What is the Customer Service Number for Standard Chartered Credit Card?
Customers can use the number 1800 345 1000 to dial the Standard Chartered Credit Card customer service. customers can get their information and as well record any grievance to the bank in terms of their services.
How many days does it take for a non-SCB bank account payment for a Credit Card?
In case, the customer has used any non- Standard Chartered Bank account, and then as per the regulation of the bank, the credit card will be loaded with the due amount only after 24 hours to 72 hours time, as the payment transfer form bank to credit card will almost take specific time to load into the credit card.
What happens if we miss Standard Chartered Bank Card Payment?
Standard Chartered Bank asks their customers to make payment of their credit card on time to avoid any service charges for delay payment and as well to have their credit score in good points, and delay in credit card payment will directly affect your credit card score and add extra tax on your total payment amount.
Is Standard Chartered Bank card free of charges?
No credit card is provided free of cost by the SCB bank, and thus every customer must make a service charge payment once a year, and if a customer has utilized the credit card beyond the limits, then there are options to exclude the charges for being a dedicated customer.