Identified the simple process to complete ESI online payment to pay employee state insurance corporation challan for monthly contribution remittance…
Insurance has become a vital enrollment for all employees in this age and the state governments in India have provided their employees with various schemes that allow them to find themselves good plans from the state government itself, and one of the finest options of this is the security provided since the Insurance is provided by the State Government.
In this context, if employee opted for Employee state insurance, then you will have to pay monthly contributions towards insurance. This monthly ESI contribution deducts from the employee or the employee can choose to pay at their appropriate times.
ESI Online Payment
If you have a regular contribution towards ESIC with a monthly plan then you would need to ensure that the payment is either on auto-pay, but if that’s not the case then you would have to learn on ways through which you can make your ESI online payment.
In the article, 25penny.com will be going over a few of the different payment methods. This will allow any state employee to complete their Insurance payment for ESIC in a quick time.
ESI Payment through ESIC official website
One of the easiest ways and the most secure one through which you can complete your employee state insurance payment online would be to make use of the ESIC official website as shown in the steps below.
- Open the ESIC e-Challan preview page from here https://www.esic.in/ESICInsurance1/RevenueOne/Monthly%20Contribution/eChallan.aspx
- Enter your ESIC employee code under employee number
- Provide captcha as shown in the image, next click on the search button
- On the next page, you are able to see the challan for the present month contribution to pay
- Now scroll below on the same page and you will find the Make Payment option.
- Click on this, and you may redirect to the payment gateway to complete the payment.
How do I pay old ESIC Challans?
In case if you have pending ESIC challans that are yet to pay, then follow the instructions shown below.
- Open the e-Challan search option, then enter employee code and captcha and click on the search option
- Under the challan table, it will show the unpaid and due challans along with their challan numbers
- Open each challan number separately
- Click on the make payment option to complete your ESIC old payments.
If more than the above payment process is available, we will update as soon as possible.