Canadian Tire credit card statements has simplified your monthly transactions as well by providing you an account summary with information such as balance from last statement, total credits, total charges, your new balance and moreover credit limit and available credit as well.
You can also download statements for a particular time and in order to help you understand the process on how you can use CTFS official website in order to download the Canadian Tire bank card statement we’ve explained the below guide.
How to Download Canadian Tire Credit Card Statements
Follow the below instructions and you will be able to download Canadian Tire credit card statements from online easily.
- Open CTFS official website from ctfs.com
- Click on Sign In button at top right corner
- Enter your account details like username, password and click Sign In
- Go to Accounts
- Click on Statements tab
- Select the time of interval for the statement to generate for
- Click on the “Download Statement” link for the statement you want to download.
- Select the format you want to download the statement in (PDF or Excel)
- Tap on the “Download” button.
Also Read: Canadian Tire MasterCard Login
How long can I download CTFS statements?
You can download your statements up to 1 year after they issued. For further years, you need to write to CTFS and you will receive your statement via courier.
How Can I download multiple CTFS statements from multiple accounts?
If you have multiple credit cards with Canadian Tire Bank, you will need to download each statement individually.