BSNL Selfcare portal has been designed and launched in order to provide BSNL customer services on their own hands with all their details and even options to pay BSNL bill, check bills, file complaints and do a lot more from a single platform.
While any customer can sign up for BSNL Selfcare for free of cost, you only need to use your email address and registered BSNL mobile number to sign up for the account.
One of the reasons why BSNL Selfcare has become important is because BSNL customers can use their official portal or else even use BSNL Selfcare from their Smartphones as well.
In this article, you will learn about how you can sign up for BSNL Selfcare and even login on the platforms. Follow the simple steps mentioned below to sign up for BSNL Selfcare easily.
BSNL Selfcare Registration
- Open the BSNL Selfcare registration link from here https://selfcare.bsnl.co.in/tungsten/UI/facelets/register.xhtml
- Enter the basic details asked and click on Next button
- Enter the OTP and then password along with confirm password
- You will receive a confirmation link on your registered email address and click on the verification link to confirm your BSNL Selfcare account.
BSNL Selfcare Login Process
- Once you have signed up for the account, you need to learn how you can login to BSNL Selfcare portal by following the below steps.
- Open the BSNL Selfcare login page from https://selfcare.bsnl.co.in/tungsten/UI/facelets/login.xhtml
- Enter your Username, Password and Captcha from the image shown
- Then click on the Login button and you will be logged into your BSNL Selfcare account.
What is BSNL Selfcare app?
BSNL Selfcare app is a self service app for BSNL customers through which they can check their balance, pay their bills and do a lot more.
Can BSNL Subscriber only register of BSNL Selfcare?
Yes, active BSNL service customers only allowed to register for BSNL selfcare portal, because this application provides the live active services online from customer hands.