Complete guide for ACT payment for fibernet and cable through different ACT online payment modes like portal, PayTM, Phonepe, Mobikwik, Freecharge and more…
Do you use ACT Fibernet broadband service? If yes, then I am sure you might be enjoying their service because it comes with great uptime. Customer service ensuring all your issues are resolved. But for you to continue enjoying the same Internet service with ACT Fibernet the only fickle would be to pay your bill on time.
And if you are ensure how that would work, then you can simply follow our instructions below from different platforms and gateway that will help you understand how easy it is to make your ACT online pay.
ACT Bill Payment
You might have different ACT payment options online but the best platform to use would obviously be making use of the ACT Corp official website to make your bill payment online which also ensures proper security and privacy.
- Visit official website of ACT portal bill payment
Open the ACT portal bill payment webpage from this link https://www.actcorp.in/bill-payment
- Enter details asked and click on Proceed
Provide your username, account number or mobile number then tap on the proceed button
- Provide Pay due amount
Enter the Pay Due Amount as shown if the invoice is not already paid
- Click on proceed
In case if you want to pay other amount, then enter that amount and tap on the proceed button
- Complete the payment by using any payment method
This will redirect you to their payment gateway through which you can select to pay either with debit card/credit card or internet banking
ACT Payment using PayTM
PayTM as always allows its customers to pay for different services which also includes ACT fibernet and you can simply check the steps mentioned below to learn how it is done.
- You can open the PayTM ACT Instant payment page from here https://paytm.com/landline-bill-payment/act-broadband
- Enter the account number/username and click on get bill option which will reload and present you the payable amount
- You simply have to click on pay and complete the ACT Fibernet bill payment online.
ACT Fiber has their own mobile app which you might already be using if you have their service and you should know that you can also use this app to make your bill easily.
ACT Online Payment using ACT Fiber App
- Install and open ACT Fiber
- Select the home tab under which you need to click on Pay Bill option
- It will show the present bill to be paid with the amount due, then click on Pay now option
- This will show you the payment options through which you can make your ACT bill payment.
MobiKwik ACT Payment
Yes, if you have a MobiKwik wallet or want to make payment for your fibernet through it then you can simply go through the instructions below.
- Open the MobiKwik payment page for ACT Fibernet from here mobikwik.com/act-broadband-online-bill-payment
- Provide the account number. Or else the username and click on go button
- Enter the mount payable under the amount to pay and pay by clicking on pay now button.
Freecharge to make ACT Bill Payment
ACT Broadband is one of the largest Internet service providers in the south of India. It is why even Freecharge has a separate payment page for this service. So you can follow the steps on how you can use Freecharge to make ACT broadband bill .
- Open the ACT Broadband bill payment from here freecharge.in/act-broadband-bill-payment_html
- Select ACT Fibernet as service provider
- Provide your account number or username, then click on proceed button
- Enter the amount to pay and click on pay to make your transaction.
- Can I get invoice for payment of my ACT account?
They can send invoice to you through email and you also get it by mobile app.
- Where can I get my payment receipts?
you can view payment receipts under payment history tab of your portal page
- Which bank is introduced by ACT for their eCMS payment mode?
ACT introduces HDFC to provide easy payment method and all ACT customers can get benefits by paying directly from their bank accounts.
Model Paper 2023 | Board Paper 2023 | Sample Paper 2023 | Ed Post | Question Paper 2023 | Board Model Paper 2023 | JnanabhumiAP | 192.168.0.1 | Scholarship- Fellowship | JNVST Result 2023 | Model Paper 2023 | 99-Networks | 99employee |
Disclaimer: Above the above published information is only for reference purpose. For any changes in the content, we refer to visit the concerned official website, and we are not responsible for anything.