Triangle Rewards is a loyalty program that is offered by a very popular and prominent retail company in Canada named Canadian Tire Corporation. This retail company predominantly deals with the automotive, sports, outdoor, and home.
Under this Triangle Rewards program, customers earn points for the purchases they make at Canadian Tire Triangle Stores. The customers also earn points, if they purchase anything from the affiliated retailers like Mark’s, Atmosphere, Sport Check, etc.
The points can be redeemed to make future purchases at discounted prices. This program further supports the accumulation of points through various special offers, promotions, bonus points, etc and this loyalty program keeps on changing with time.
Triangle Rewards Login
To become as a member, you must complete Triangle Rewards register and then access login page, so just follow these steps
- Open canadiantire.ca/en/rewards.html to register online
- Tap Joining Triangle Rewards to create Triangle ID on Registration
- Enter Email Address
- Provide Secure password
- Retype the same password
- Select the offers
- Select the Terms
- Click Create Triangle ID by following onscreen instructions
- Tap on Click Sign In
- Enter Email ID and Password
- Click Sign In for Login
Also Read: Canadian Tire Mastercard Login
Triangle Rewards Card
The two of the ways are very commonly used for finding the Canadian tire rewards card in online as mentioned below
Through the Canadian Tire Mobile App
- Download and install the Canadian Tire Mobile App for Android or iOS
- Open the App.
- Login to Tire Rewards Account (Sign Up with above said process, in case, if you have not created an account yet)
- The digital Rewards card then appears on the home screen in the form of a QR code.
Through the Online Account
- Go to the official Canadian Tire website at canadiantire.ca/en.html
- Click Sign In to the Rewards account.
- On your account dashboard, the triangle rewards card appears in the form of a barcode.
Who can have a Digital Triangle Rewards Card
Those, who live in Canada and have a membership in electronic Canadian Tire Money (eCYM) can have a Canadian tire rewards card.
Is it necessary to have a Canadian Tire Bank credit card for registering at the Digital Triangle Rewards Program?
Yes, it is necessary to have a credit card. However, if you applied for the credit card, but not approved yet, you can still become a member of the Canadian tire rewards program by providing the required information.
How can the digital Canadian Tire money redeemed?
The accumulated may redeemed for merchandise at any Canadian Tire Store.
Can Canadian Tire rewards transferred?
No, it is not possible.
Do Canadian tire rewards program points expire?
For the active account, it doesn’t expire. But if it is inactive for some reason like no activity in your account for more than 18 months, then the points will expire.
How to check Triangle Rewards Balance
Login to the Triangle account using triangle.canadiantire.ca/en.html or check it by calling the toll–free number 18002268473. For more information, please check Canadian Tire Customer Support numbers or at canadiantire.ca/en/customer-service/my-canadian-tire.html.