Facing bank problems, Try to lodge grievance in RBI complaint portal to resolve the banking related problems instantly at an early…
Reserve Bank of India has brought a complaint management system through the online website to address the grievances against different financial transactions and institutions.
This website does offer you links to raise a complaint against any financial service provider which includes Banks, Non-Banking companies, Financial Institutions and any related to finance. Along with the complaint management system, the Reserve Bank of India has also introduced an interactive voice Response system that helps to track the status of the Complaints.
As the days increasing the process and the nature of resolving the grievances increased. The complaint page created in a very friendly manner, such that anyone having an issue with Banks or its services can visit these websites and lodge a complaint in a quick way.
25penny.com will provide you the process, If you have any complaint raised with the Reserve Bank of India for any of the banks or its related services, that may done by following the below-given steps.
RBI Complaint Online
- Visit the Reserve Bank of India Complaint Management System Site
- Use the link cms.rbi.org.in in your URL bar to visit the website page
- Now click on File a Complaint and before that select your Language
- Use English or any preferred language from top right corner of page
- Select Type OF entity as Bank or Non-banking from drop down
- Enter your communication details and select the date of complaint
- File all your details by pressing on next and filing respective details
- At the end click on checkbox in Declaration page and press next
- Fill the Nomination Details on whom complaint raised
- Attach an photocopy of complaint issue and click on submit button
- That’s it, Reserve Bank of India will get you a complaint number based on your details. An auto generated message may sent to your mobile number based on your complaint track.
Reserve Bank of India Complaint
The complaint forum from RBI designed very well. It does designate directly to the respective area office to act against whomever by collecting every required details.
Type of Entity: Option needs to fill by selecting Name of Bank or Non-Banking Financial Company or any system participant. Respective category of your complaint released for the person or company needs select.
Lodge Complaint: This is required related to your Bank and mobile number along with the BOX office to which complaint going to assign. These regional offices of the Reserve Bank of India will charge for your issue that you’re going to raise.
Complaint Detail: The individual needs to enter third details having their name, address, mobile number asked for communication.
Complaint Bank Details: Individual bank details entered through the issue and raised. Select your account as Bank Account, Card or any other to enter their respective details in these tabs for connection.
Declaration: The Declaration asked from one who is raising the complaint will have to correct as per previous tabs filled. Based on declarations, RBI will agree that the above said details are correct and further action processed.
Nomination: Here details of the persons on whom the complaint raised and filled. The details along with the communication address and location of that individual must entered here.
Attachments: Any attachments of RBI Grievances or the record of any misuse of your bank details taken under photocopy attached. Based on the photocopy it will be easier for the official to process your request in a quick way.
Reserve Bank of India Complaint Status
Anyone who has used the RBI Complaint Management System can track their request by using the complaint number. One can track the complaint anytime and check the status of their complaint.
- Visit the homepage of your Reserve Bank of India CMS
- Here click on Track Your Complaint link in the home page
- Now enter your Complaint Number and click on Search button
- The details of your request displayed on screen
- Based on information shown, individual can take further step
- That’s it, the individual can check their RBI complaint status of their request with the CMS. It is timely notify you of your registered mobile number. It makes the process easier by timely informing the complainant about the issue.
Complaints raised from the CMS website are official and individuals must be patient. As the regional office will first look at the complainant details to verify if that is correct. After successful registration the request will processed as RBI complaint.