If you heard about Merrick Bank and you often use credit cards, then you also should know about their Merrick bank double your line program which is for customers with a poor credit card history or someone with low credit score.
So before you want to apply for a Merrick bank Doubleyourline credit card, you should know more about the double credit line program and understand how it can help someone who has a poor or limited credit history.
DoubleYourLine Merrick Bank
The Merrick Bank Double Your Line (MBDYL) is a credit card program by the Merrick bank where the customers who make their first seven months credit card payment on time will get double their previous credit card limit.
For example, if you have a visa credit card from Merrick bank and you have a credit card limit of $500 and if you pay your credit card bills on time for the next seven months. Then you will receive a double credit card limit, that is your visa credit card limit is extended to $1000 from $500.
What is the Eligibility of Merrick Bank Double Your Line
So, before we get started you might have a question, can anyone get approval for the double your line program? Below are the few simple eligibility criteria you need to meet.
- You must be a US native or permanent resident.
- It is necessary to be at least 18 years old.
- It is necessary to have a valid Social Security card.
- A working bank account is needed.
- A credit number of at least 550 is required.
How to Apply Double Your Line Program at doubleyourline.com merrick bank
Now that you know more about the double your line program and its eligibility criteria, then it’s time you follow the below steps to learn how to apply for it.
- Go to Merrick Bank website our cards page from https://merrickbank.com/Products/Our-Cards
- Select the Double Your Line credit card and then click on Learn more button for the credit card selected
- Next click on Check Your Mail Offer button and begin your application process
- Name, location, Social Security number, and other personal information should be entered into the application form.
- Give details about your work, such as your present employment status and income.
- Click the Submit Application option after reading the Double Your Line programme and merrick credit card application terms and conditions.
- Wait for Merrick Bank to evaluate your application and let you know the results before acting. Within a few working days if you are accepted, your credit card will be mailed to you.
- You can click on the confirmation link and then set up your Merrick bank credit card account user account details and password.
What is the maximum credit limit I can receive through Merrick bank double your line program?
You can receive a maximum of $5,000 credit card limit if you keep on making your payment and improve your credit card history and score with Merrick bank double your line program.
What happens if I miss a payment for Merrick bank double your line program?
You risk losing the opportunity to use the programme’s double your credit limit if you miss a payment. Additionally, you risk accruing late penalties and losing credit.
Can I request a credit limit increase outside of the program?
Yes, you can do so by getting in touch with Merrick Bank customer support and asking for an increase in your credit limit outside of the Double Your Line programme. However, depending on your credit history and other variables, the credit limit increase might not be approved.