If you are a regular customer at JCPenny like many others then you might have heard about their JCPenny credit card payment with rewards options which is something everyone likes.
If you have already applied or not, then you need to read this guide because the JCPenney Credit Card Center is your online oasis, where you can track points, redeem rewards, and monitor your spending with the click of a button and we will be helping your manage your credit card.
In this guide, we will deep dive into how someone new can actually register and prequalify for a JCPenny credit card and once they do, how can they activate the card as well.
Moreover, once you begin using your card you would also want to learn on how to complete JCPenny credit card login and payment processes which we will also discuss below.
JCPenny Credit Card Activation
Since a JCPenny credit card is issued by Synchrony bank you can follow the below process to check whether you prequalify for their credit card and if yes, then you would be contacted further for approval and activation.
- Open the JCPenny credit card registration link from here https://apply.syf.com/eapply/eapply.action?clientCode=JCPCON&cHash=1342177401&subActionId=1000&langId=en&sitecode=SYFCBP1118&cmpid=SYFCBP1118
- Enter your last 4 digits of SSN and mobile number, then click on Continue
- You will be redirected to Synchrony bank page to further fill your details and then complete the account registration with the required details
- You will receive confirmation in 1 – 2 weeks on your application and based on the approval, once it is completed you can follow through for activation from your JCPenny credit card app itself.
Read more>>> Maurices Credit Card Payment
JCPenny Credit Card Payment
As we understand JCPenny credit card is provided by Synchrony bank, then you would follow the below process where we will show you how you can first complete your login and then payment process for JCPenny credit card.
- Open the JCPenny credit card official website from here https://www.onlinecreditcenter6.com/JCPenney/JCPCreditCenter.htm
- After that click on Manager Your Account Online button and it will redirect to a new page
- You will land on JCPenny Synchrony bank login page, here you need to enter your User ID and Password
- Then click on the Secure Login button and you will be logged into your account.
- Under your account, click on Make A Payment option by selecting the credit card
- Next you need to select the payment method and then amount you want to pay
- Confirm that and click on next to complete the credit card payment
Read more>>> Shop Your Way Credit Card Login
JC Penny Customer Service Number for Payment?
You can call JCPenney Credit Services at 1-800-542-0800 to make a payment over the phone.
Which bank has a JC Penney credit card?
JCPenney credit cards are issued by Synchrony Bank, a financial services company specializing in consumer credit and loans.
What forms of payment does JC Penney accept?
JC Penny credit card accepts the below payment methods.
- American Express
- Online banking