The DeepBlue debit is a reloadable debit card from Liberty Tax Service and Netspend. You need to put money on it before using it.
What’s great is there are no credit checks or minimum balance requirements, making it a good choice for people with poor credit or those looking for an affordable banking option.
In this article, we will learn more about DeepBlue Debit Card which are offered by Liberty Tax Service and Netspend. We will help you understand what DeepBlue is and how you can apply for it, activation and also discuss the login, and password/username reset process.
While the DeepBlue debit offers numerous benefits, it does come with certain associated fees, such as a monthly charge of $5.95 (which may vary from time to time). However, there are ways to avoid these fees, including enrolling in direct deposit or maintaining a minimum balance of $200.
In summary, the Deep Blue Card emerges as an excellent choice for those seeking a prepaid card without the need for a credit check or minimum balance. It boasts an array of features and advantages, with relatively low fees.
DeepBlue Debit Card Eligibility
Here are the eligibility criteria for the DeepBlue Card:
- The minimum age requirement is 18 years.
- A valid Social Security number is necessary.
- You must have a valid US address.
- No outstanding debts to Netspend are allowed.
Register DeepBlue Online Access
Now that you understand more about the Deep Blue Debit Card, let us now learn the process that will help you understand the instructions on how to apply for DeepBlue Debit Card easily.
- Open the DeepBlue Debit Card registration page from here deepbluedebit.com/account/register
- Then enter your credit card number along with the security number from the back of your card
- Next click on Continue buttons and then enter the OTP received to confirm the account access activation
- Then you will have to set a PIN for your DeepBlue Debit Card and once done, click on confirm button.
Once you have received your DeepBlue debit card account details, then you can follow the below instructions to complete the login from online.
- Open the DeepBlue website login page from here deepbluedebit.com/account/login
- Enter your username and password, then simply click on Log In button
- You will be logged into your account and you can check your DeepBlue card account then.
How to Recover Deepblue Forgot Username
- Open the link deepbluedebit.com/account/recover/username
- Enter Email Address registered
- Click Continue
- Follow instructions
- Get your username
How to Reset Deepblue Forgot Password
Due to managing of various applications with different usernames, many of us forgotten the password, here we deliberate the process in simple steps to recover the forgotten deep blue password as below.
- Open the link deepbluedebit.com/account/recover/password
- Enter Deepblue Username
- Provide Registered email address
- Click Next
- Follow Onsreen instructions and get the username
How to Activate Deepblue Debit
After receiving the Deepblue debit card, you may activate in online in simple steps without any movement, just check under
- Open the portal with deepbluedebit.com/account/login
- Click on Activate Card
- Enter the Card number
- Provide the Security Code
- Click Continue
- Follow the Onscreen instructions and activate the deepblue debit in online.
DeepBlue Customer Sevice
The following are the national and international calling numbers for customer services along with email ID with service timings, let’s check
|Service||Dialing Number / Details|
|Toll Free Dial Number||18339541605|
|Fax Service at||8663580526|
|Timings||Mon-Fri: 8AM to 10PM Central and |
Sat & Sun: 8AM to 8PM Central
|Email Address||customerservice@ deepbluedebit.com|
Does a DeepBlue card have a credit check?
The DeepBlue Card does not have a credit check.
Who owns a Deep Blue debit card?
Liberty Tax Service and Netspend jointly offer the DeepBlue Card.
Where can I use my deep blue debit card?
You can use your Deep Blue Debit Card as a regular debit and wherever Mastercard is accepted online or offline or even to withdraw cash or make transactions both online and offline.
How much does Deepblue charge for debit cards?
The DeepBlue Card has a monthly fee of $5.95 and charges may revised from time to time. so, it is suggested to check before application.