Are you not satisfied with the BSNL network due to any of its service or with BSNL recharge plan, then you have option to directly port to Airtel or other network with a quick discussion on time.
As per the Telecom regulatory authority of India, every customer is free to choose their network and can any make a move with quick options as defined.
|Topic||BSNL to Airtel Porting|
|Official Site to Port||https://www.airtel.in/prepaid-4g-sim/|
|Toll free number||198|
|Email Id for any grievance||Content.Grievance@airtel.com|
The customers who are from BSNL network have to follow a process of porting and they will be forwarded with the same number with only change in network.
This process is quick and the same which is defined for ease of customers. So, customers who ant to complete BSNL to Airtel porting can follow this guide.
How to Port BSNL to Airtel
The customer who wants to move to Airtel has to clear their dues form BSNL network in regards to any postpaid recharge plans. Below is the process which you can follow and get the BSNL to Airtel porting
- Send an SMS to 1900 as PORT Ten-digit BSNL mobile number
- An SMS with Unique Porting Code will be sent to the customer
- This code will be valid for 30 days only to process the porting and Reach to the nearest Airtel store or Book a home visit through online and provide the Unique porting code
- Now verify your identity and then pay the processing fee for Airtel SIM Card
- Insert the Airtel SIM card in place of BSNL to process the Porting
- Your number will be off for 24 hours or less to process the network change
The porting will completely move your network to the Airtel network and will not forward any data or common balance to the Airtel form BSNL. Customers have to freely recharge with Airtel specified plans and start using the newly changed network.
How much time does it take to port from BSNl to Airtel ?
The entire process will take hardly within 8 to complete. To share UPC code and valid address proof and identity proof to airtel executive to complete the porting process
Is there any fees or charge to port for airtel postpaid ?
No, there is no charges or fees to complete porting to airtel postpaid from any telecom network provider. No Charges like activation fees, processing fees, security deposits, home delivery charges .