Management Information System MIS Portal Haryana making changes in education system with MIS Portal and converting administrative works of schooling more easier. Here get detail information on MIS Portal, it’s services login and registration guide followed by it’s reports and statistics…
Haryana state government has brought the Management Information system into their education system to help the higher education of the state to get services through the MIS system. The DSC MIS Haryana Education portal has been launched with the Management Information system and has been provided access to the students, teachers, officers, and other senior education admins.
This is a one stop for every detail of the education such that the students date along with their education curriculum will be available. As well the teacher’s information with their education type will be available by providing enough information for officers to reach out to everyone based on their requirements.
Haryana Government has given a high priority to education and brought an exclusive portal to manage the studies which even gives enough opportunities to students and teachers to grow their areas.
Let us get a brief about the services that students and teachers will be brought through the MIS portal of Haryana.
- Exclusive login for employers and schools with admin authority
- Login facility for students to check their services and use student dedicated options
- Admin login exclusive for school official having highest authority to modify and edit data
- Get statistics and reports of performance school wise segregated by students area of interest
- Downloads option giving opportunities to get information about education
- Apply for selected school through online application form to register quickly for students
Documents Required to Register with MIS Haryana Portal
Citizens of Haryana can access the MIS Portal anytime and to use its exclusive services they must register at first. Below are documents which will be asked during registration with saksham haryana education portal.
- PAN Card
- BPL certificate
- Passport size photo
- Aadhar Card
- Caste Certificate
- Bank Account passbook copy
MIS Portal Haryana
If you’re an employee or staff from a school in Haryana state then you can follow the below provided steps to access. Make sure you’re already registered with your credentials in MIS Portal.
- Visit the official website using link hryedumis.gov.in
- Click on Schools & employs login
- Enter your username and password
- Tap on submit button and wait for verification to process
That’s it, saksham haryana education portal will load your employee with your credentials passed in the login page. Here You can make use of services provided to teachers or staff in Haryana.
How to Register with MIS Portal Haryana
Are you an employee of school or staff in Haryana state, then it is mandatory to get registered with MIS Haryana Portal? Make sure you have all required documents during the registration process.
- Visit MIS Haryana portal
Go to the MIS Haryana Portal or go through this link hryedumis.gov.in form your browser
- Tap on Schools & Employees
Cick on schools & employees login form the login list provided
- Click on register and Enter details
Tap on register button and provide your all details here
- Check identity
Verify your identity by providing the OTP in respective column
- Set a New password
Once verified, you will be asked to set your new password
That’s it, The MIS Portal registration has been successful, and your credentials will be created to access the services. The password set must be used with your username to access the services.
How to Reset MIS Haryana Portal Forgotten Password
If you have employee or admin account in saksham haryana education portal, then it might be obvious that your password might miss. In such cases you can anytime reset with below given process.
- Go to the official website of saksham haryana education portal form your browser
- Tap on respective login type form the official home page
- Click on forgotten password and then provide your username
- Verify your number and click on send OTP for verification
- Enter OTP and verify yourself to enable new password column
That’s it! Once you provide your new password, you will be able to access the MIS Haryana Portal with your new password set. The process will only be working if you have your registered mobile number with you
MIS Haryana Portal Statistics & Reports
- This does keep every data available for the applicants and teachers. These data can view anytime by tapping on the respective link. Here is a list of statistics that can viewed along with reports from all schools.
- Reports from schools are provided as List of Aarohi School, Kisan Adarsh Vidyalayas, Kasturba Gandhi Balika Vidyalayas, Model Sanskrit Schools, Government primary schools, government middle schools, government high schools, government senior secondary school, government schools under NSQF, Private primary schools, private middle schools, private senior secondary schools.
- Statistics in Haryana state form schools are prices as district wise wing wise admission count, gender wise student enrolment count, category wise student enrolment count, download district wise list of cities, villages, and town.
How to Apply in MIS Portal Haryana as Applicant
As an applicant you can register with MIS Portal anytime from anywhere in the state. These applications can filed by parents/ guardians or by students.
- Registered with saksham haryana education portal as Parent or guardian or student with your details
- Provide your details in the application and generate application number with your details
- Fill details as per your past records and get the print of application
- Visit the desired school with application form and submit it for the admission
- Once verified, the school will scrutinize application form this list of application received and get the allotment of student
That’s it, The process of selecting a school will with the applicant and then once the application received, your admission process initiated at the school.
- What is SRN?
SRN is the Student Registration Number which is given to student for identity after successful registration in the Management Information System portal.
- How management information system make changes in the education system of India?
It's main motto is to make the education administrative activities more sufficient and easier. It want to make changes in teaching style, policy development by the teachers.