eWay is an electronic bill that is generated for the movement of Goods. Any person having registration with GST cannot transport goods in their vehicle which value does exceed more than 50,000, and an eWay Bill must be generated for the goods, else they will not be allowed to get transported to your desired location.
There is an existing waybill get a website that can be used to generate or cancel an eWay bill for your registered goods, and an eWay Bill Number will be allocated to the supplier, recipient, and transporter, to ensure that their goods are registered.
When eWay Bill Issued
Any goods that have a value of rupees 50,000 above will have to get an eWaybill generated. These eWay will be related to the supplier through transporter to supply the goods to the recipient safely without charging extra.
eWay is issued in relation to supply, for reason other a supply or return or due to inward supply from a person.
In any case of these supplies the following goods are made for a consideration during business or supply made for consideration of business or regarding the goods without usual supply. In the below consideration, an eWay Bill is must and must be a generator for your supply.
- Interstate Movement of any supply to the principal or registered job worker
- Internet state transport of goods by a dealer who is exempted from GST registration
Where Does an eWay Bill Registered?
There are some certain rules that must be checked while generating the eWay Bill.
Registered Person: Any good that exceed the value of 50,000 above must be generated an eWay to or from a registered person. These person can carry these bill while movement or placement of goods to any new location.
- Unregistered Person: if the goods price is high, even the unregistered persons are asked to get an eWay Bill. If a person has made a move for the registered person, the registered person must ensure that their goods being received must have entire compliance been met.
- Transporter: Any transport who does travel goods through road or rail or airways need to generate eWay for the entire conveyance, and if the same transporter is moving multiple goods, then they can use a GST EWB-02 to get a consolidated bill which does ensure a protection plan to entire goods.
How to Generate eWay Bill
An eWay is generated through the official portal through getting access to them. Follow these detailed guidelines to get the eWay Bill Generate for your goods.
- Visiting the eWay Online website form your browser
- Register yourself by clicking on eWay Bill registration Link
- Use your Login and Password to Login to the eWay Bill Online
- In the home page, click on eWay and then click on Generate New
- Now enter the details as asked in the screen with your goods details
- Once entire details are submitted, click on Submit Button
- Make sure you enter Vehicle Number and Transport ID in particular
- The System will validate the details entered and will throw an error if the entered details does not validate with prerequisites.
Once everything is confirmed, the eWay Bill will be generated, which can be used to produce while transporting.