Here is the time newly updated for Walmart money center hours of operation regarding open and close for transactions, Also check how to find Walmart money center contact details for your location…
Walmart Money Center is an in-store or alternative to a bank which provides the prepaid credit card, debit card, money transfers and cash services, and the Walmart stores situated across the states do have these services enabled during their full business working hours.
The stores have specific timing, during which the money processing will only be processed and is allowed for customers to access this money services. These have relied on many customers who don’t have an account, as they can easily receive or transfer funds through any means of transaction or withdraw cash quickly without having a Bank account.
Walmart Money Center Time
The Service of bill pay and Money transfer from Walmart stores across the state basically works throughout 365 days with a fixed time as mentioned from Sunday to Saturday as per the schedule and Store timing does depend on the local timing as well, so it is better to get the updated timing by visiting the store or their official website.
|Weekday||Walmart Money Center Timings|
|Monday to Saturday||8 AM to 8 PM|
|Sunday||10 AM to 6 PM|
How to Find Walmart Money Center Timing
The best way to confirm your local Walmart store timing is by visiting the online Walmart store website, and make sure you follow these steps and know the Walmart Money center timing directly.
- Use Walmart.com to open their website page
- Hover to Menu at the sidebar and click on that
- Click on Your Location
- Enter the Zip Code or City name
- Click Enter
- Click on Local store form the list
- Select the one nearest to you and then get their contact details
That’s it, you can use this information to connect with the Walmart Store nearest to you and ask them in detail about the money center time along with if these services are provided in your selected store.
Frequently Asked Questions
What Services offered in Walmart Money Center?
- The services as Cash withdrawal, prepaid Debit, and Credit Card along with issuing of Walmart Money Order is offered in every Walmart Money Centre, and they might charge you a processing fee which can be free at your Bank, but the service provided will be authentic and can be used by anyone who doesn’t have an account.
What is Walmart Bluebird Card in the Money Center?
- Walmart does allow the customer to get the prepaid customer who doesn’t have one from their bank account. Customers can load the cash and get a bluebird debit card activated which can thus be used for their differing purpose. There is not much reward gained from Bluebird, despite you will have your cash in the form of a prepaid card to be accessed anywhere.
Do we have Walmart Rewards for using the Money Center?
- Yes, customers who are regularly using the Walmart Money Centre can avail of the Credit Card with Rewards which can be used to use their points to buy different items from the store, and the same card can be accessed at Gas Stations and other billing counters, which gives you reward points on every transaction made.