eWay bill registration with HSN code processed on new EWay bill system | Enter GSTIN number and crate eway bill as per your requirement…
eWay Bill System introduced to bring compliance in transporter of goods. eWay bill does comes into picture if goods transported and exceed the said value of 50,000. Every transporter or sender does need to have a GSTIN number which must ensure to have a legal movement of goods.
If the transporter doesn’t have a GSTIN number, then they need to get the Transporter ID using which a sender will register themselves in the eWay Bill which makes them valid to make the move.
In case if they delayed or ignored, a penalty laid which will stop the movement of your goods and service tax. Any movement of Goods must have met compliance by the transporter to ensure that their transportation meets the interstate rules.
Here is the stepwise process to know how to register with the eWay Bill Portal through registered or taxpayers’ transporters.
eWay Bill Registration
- Go to the eWay bill system online website from your browser at ewaybillgst.gov.in
- Now click on Registration
- select eWay Bill registration
- Enter your GSTIN number along with the Security code
- Your details auto shown on the screen with the GSTIN number entered
- Click on Send OTP to send it to register mobile number
- Now enter the OTP received and then click on submit to show up next screen
- Enter Your new user id and then the password respectively
- The system will check, if the details entered are available to use
- Once verified, your eWay Bill System account may create and linked with the User ID and Password.
- Does eWay bill Registration require Mobile Number mandatory?
Yes, the eWay Bill System does need the mobile number that is linked with the GSTIN number, and this will ensure you to receive any messages from the eWay Bill system directly to your number, which as well ensure you to remove or create an eWay Bill for your goods.
- Does eWay bill Registration require Money?
The eWay Bill registration is free and anyone who is registered with the GSTIN number can use the link from the eWay Bill system to get the registration done, and in case if you don’t have a GSTIN number, then you need to get the transport ID or get the eWay Bill raised from a registered number.
- Do the eWay bill date and Invoice bill date the same?
Yes, the eWay Bill date mentioned should be the same as the invoice date that has been raised for the goods, and if the eWay does not have the Invoice bill date incorrect, then it will be taken as an invalid eWay Bill for the goods that have been considered in the movement by the transporter.
Model Paper 2023 | Board Paper 2023 | Sample Paper 2023 | Ed Post | Question Paper 2023 | Board Model Paper 2023 | JnanabhumiAP | 192.168.0.1 | Scholarship- Fellowship | JNVST Result 2023 | Model Paper 2023 | 99-Networks | 99employee |
Disclaimer: Above the above published information is only for reference purpose. For any changes in the content, we refer to visit the concerned official website, and we are not responsible for anything.