Every goods may move to new location and exceed limit by GST office must possess an eWay bill part A slip. These aren’t electronic bills that ensure the movement of goods registered with the GST office by providing the respective GSTIN number or Trans ID.
As well no goods allowed to move for inert-state or any such area if they don’t possess an e Way bill beside respective Invoice Bills. Every goods that has increased the value as decided by the GST office, must have an Way bill generated.
In any condition, if these not taken, the Office of GST ask to get a Bill. Else the consignment will not allow to move further at any cost.
eWay Bill Part A Details
This is a major part of a consignment. In every situation e Way bill Part A is requires if the goods do exceed 50,000 limit or not. Here is some basic details that can seen in the eWay bill Part A.
- Every part of the eWay bill consist of GSTIN number. It is of the recipient of the consignment raised by the supplier or the Trans ID of the transporter.
- The place of delivery clearly mentioned having the starting point to measure the distance to travel
- Invoice and Challan Number of the goods with having the exact date of movement of Goods
- HSN code seen and mentioned in the eWay bill Part A
- Goods Value and the transport documents as a part of verification filled in respective columns
- Individual Goods does require a separate invoice for each variety of goods included in transport.
- Different invoice bill for every good in a consignment
- The recruitment and reason for transport of Goods clearly mentioned at the end of eWay bill Part A. It is all to make the reason clearly for the GST officer
Does eWay bill Part A Enough for Inter-State Movement?
No, the Inter-State movement will require an eWay bill even if the distance between the support and recipient doesn’t not exceed 50 Kms. To make the Goods consignment compliant the eWay bill is require to generate through the eWay bill System provided by the GST office.
Can an e Way bill Part A be edited any Time?
Yes, if the delivery address or the time of consignment might get changed at any time, and any condition which changes the Part A details must need the e Way bill to be re-generated with the exact new details which make your future consignment easy.
How many days does an eWay bill for 100 Kms is valid?
If any consignment has been generated with the eWay bill for 100 Kms then it is being valid for one day only, where the transporter needs to add the next 100Kms if required to make the same eWay bill valid for an additional day of travel.